As I Change.

After the day's end at school, i went right home. I couldn't stop thinking about who i had met. Chandler Riggs. I never knew someone could be so perfect! I hardly got any sleep that night, all i did was think about my old school, and the new people I've met today. After about an hour of thinking, i finally drifted to sleep.

6:00

My alarm clock went off right on time. I was to tired to do anything so i kind of just rolled onto my bright blue fuzzy carpet. It took me a couple minutes to realize what i was doing. I finally shot up and headed straight for my bathroom to take a shower. I thought about yesterday again. That was all i could think about. This is one of the best things that has happened to me sense i moved.

It shouldn't surprise me that Chandler and i met. We both lived in the same small town, and go to the same small school. Every time i thought about him, i always remember my boyfriend from Grayling, before i moved. The last thing that was said before i left was, "Dont forget me... I will always love you." then i got on the plane. Remembering this makes me tear up. I cant believe my parents would take me away from all of the happiness i had, but im actually kind of happy with it now. Meeting new people and being about to see more of my family is a good thing.

7:45

I jumped in my jeep and left my house. i hadn't eaten and it was killing me. I felt sick to my stomach, and nervous. Even more nervous than on my first day. I wanted to impress Chandler, but i didn't know how! I've never been one to try and impress. I dont care what people think of me. But something's change. I put on my favorite pair of skinny jeans and my orange-ish pink sweater. As i got out of my Jeep at school, i died a little at what i saw!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Authors Note~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's still not very good... please let me know what you think. There will be a new character in the next chapter!!! i might try to update tonight..(for you Daisi)