The change

-6:00 am-

"Eve, get up!! you need to get ready for school!" After about 5 more minutes of laying there in the warmth of my bed, i got up and headed straight to my dresser. I pulled out my favorite pair of jegging's(jean leggings) and a Walking dead T-Shirt. I walked downstairs afterwards to find a big breakfast waiting for me on the table. My mom cooks a breakfast for me usually before school, but this was much bigger than that. She only felt bad for moving me 2,274.8 Miles away from my old school.

Making sure i didn't forget anything, i walked outside into the fresh air. i jumped into my dark blue Jeep wrangler and started it. Right before i pulled out of the driveway, my phone vibrated. It was my best friend, Crissy.

"hey, Hope you have a good day at your new school!! love you doll!(;"

Replied with a smiley face and just tucked my phone away in my bag.

As i was pulling up into the parking lot, i realized that this school was going to be a lot different then my old one. I see Convertibles in just about every parking space I've passed. I finally find a empty space at the end of the lot. As i get out of my car everybody's pointing and laughing. I ignored it and just walked to the main office.

------Authors Note-------

Hey guys.. im sorry its not very good!!! i'm bad at this and i have crap going on right now at my school with me and the friends i don't have.... alright!!! i probably cant update until Monday.