🏵Good Morning, Lads!🏵

It was a chilly night, all 5 boys are all snuggled in bed, thinking about all the fun they had all day... Dreaming about tomorrow and the choices they would pick as their new partner in the Kalos region

"Hey... Hey Lou..." Harry whispered, Louis looked half asleep as he turned around "Yes?" He mumbled.

"What Starter are you going to get?"

"Something that fits me, of course... I'm pretty sure the professor has something that suits me..." Louis said as he turned around "Why not ask Niall what he wants?"

"Oh, Sure... Niall?.." Harry turned to Niall, he was already sleeping, cuddling a pillow and mumbling random words

"Niall's sleeping.. Maybe you can ask him tomorrow when we officially start our Journey..." Lou said as he turned off the lights "Goodnight, Harry~"

"Goodnight, Louis..." Harry replied, then the boys drifted off to sleep.

n e x t    m o r n i n g....

the sun was rising, the Fletchling were chirping, Beedrills were buzzin'... It was a start of a brand new day.. And a brand new beginning...

"Hey... Harry.." Niall said as he sat up on his bed, he looked at his friend who was cuddling with Louis

"Hmm?.." Harry looked up

"It's time... Wake Louis up we better get going..." Niall said as he quickly changed and gotten ready

"oh.. Lou.. Wake up.." Harry shook Louis lightly to make sure he was awake

Louis groaned, reluctant to get up of his comfy bed, Niall dragged him out and the boys were all changed. They ran out the door and to the Lab where the Professor was at to give them their first Pokémon.

"Uhng..." Liam said as he sat up, he looked around the room for the other three but couldn't seem to find them.

"Zayn... Zayn..." He poked his nose

"Hmm?.. What's going on?" Zayn sat up and looked around... "Where are the other three?"

"I don't know..." Liam looked around and walked, then stepping on a pile of Niall's clothes  he looked down...

"...don't tell me they left without us..." Zayn sighed

"...and that they did.." Liam sighed

For a few seconds.. The boys looked at eachother then the door, then realization hit them they started to change quickly then ran out the door...

"I FORGOT MY BAG--" Liam said as he ran in, then ran out again..

The two arrive at the professor's really late, the two catching their breaths at the front door before knocking...

The dashingly young professor welcomed them in with a big smile on his face.

"Hello, my name is Professor Augustine Sycamore!" he said with a big smile "and you boys might be?"

"I'm Liam.. From One Direction... And this is Zayn"

"Vas Happenin?"

"I have a question... Did three boys, Preferably an Irish Blond, a Fluffy Haired, and a short one with Braces came by yet?"

"Why, yes they have.. You just missed them... They already picked their pokemon out, would you boys like to pick yours?"

"Why yes please" Liam nodded, the Professor smiled and showed them to his desk

"There are only three left, Sadly..." the professor gestured at the three pokeballs sitting in the cases, they are all labled with "Squirtle, Charmander, and Fenniken"

"I guess I would go on first..." Liam stepped up and picked very carefully as the professor sends all the pokemon out of their balls

"Remember.. This will be your pal for your entire journey..." the Professor reminded him

"...I would like... Fenniken, please..." Liam carried the fennec fox in his arms "Hello there, fella~" he giggled.

"Charmander's my buddy..." Zayn smiled as he held up his little fire lizard...

As both boys get distracted, Liam turned to the Professor and looked up at him

"Where did the three go anyways?" Liam asked

"oh well... They went to the first gym" The professor answered

"What city is that in?.."

тo вe conтιnυed...