🏵A Queen has captured us!!! Pt. 1🏵

last  episode...

"What the..." Louis looked up...

Louis sat down near them and took out his journal, doodling a few things here and there, until it got stained with blue juice from a berry...

A berry he wasn't eating...

"Zayn if this is a joke just stop.. You too Liam!!!" Louis got up and looked at the tree, until he noticed that the berries are now gone.

"Ugh, Niall.." Louis groaned with a disgusted face.

n o w . . .

The boys, after suffering major confusion with Louis' new partner, has now continued on the journey to defeat the first gym is underway! Let us see what they are doing now...

"Hey Louis..." Harry asked as he walked with his friend "Yes Harry?"

"Isn't that weird..."

"What's weird?" Louis asked

"How that Pansear just.. Stopped attacking to be with you..." Harry looked up "It's like, he knows who you are without even meeting you.."

"Oh, you mean like a fan?"

"No, No.. Not like a fan, mostly... Maybe it's a reincarnation of someone who died?..." Harry looked at Louis knowing what he's talking about

"You're crazy, Harold..." Louis chuckled as he held Pansear closer to him "It's probably fate that he chose me.." Louis sighed "He's perfect..."

"Baby, I'm perfect" Harry sang

"Baby I'm perfect for you!" The rest joined in, Louis giggled more, Pansage giggling as well.

"Hey Lads... What's that sound?.." Niall looked around, so did the others

"Lemmi guess it's another Pokemon ambush" Zayn Joked

"Not exactly..." A feminine voice called out, the other boys froze

"Louis, please tell me that was you.." Niall Prayed

"M-maybe it was a pokemon?" Zayn laughed awkwardly...

b  o  n  k...

"Uggh"

"What happened..."

Zayn looked up, what an unfamiliar sight... He thought, it took a moment for him to realize the boys were gone.

And he was tied up..

"What the.." Zayn looked around and shakes head

"Oh Zayn~ How I wished you never left One Direction~ Now I have you in my hands..." The girl replied...

"Wha? I would NEVER leave them.." Zayn said shaking.. "Let me go!!, who are you?????"

The girl smiled and laughed, "No no, Zayn... I'm your wife, Bernice..." She laughed

"....AHHHH!!!" Zayn screamed.

"Mhh.." Louis looked up at a girl

.....

"Hello boo bear!!!" Bernice fell from a tree near his legs "Hey cutie cutie..."

"Ahh!" Louis scoots back "Whats that???" He points to a gigantic bee behind her... Or should I say.. BEEhind her...

"That's just my Pokemon~ Vespiqueen..." Bernice smiled, Louis cried "I want out of this!!!!"

"Oh no no no, Louis...you're mine now.. My beautiful husband~" Louis cried "HARRY!!!!"

Liam, Niall and Harry suffered the same fate.... All boys were tied, stripped from their clothes (except for their undies because trust me,  this is a family show...  Or is it?) and tied up against the trees... For which most boys don't have their belongings, yet Zayn remembers he carries his best buddies pokeball in his undies' pocket.

"Charmander... Aha!" Zayn sprouted an idea... He tried to take the Ball out of his undies while tied up, hands to the side. A few tries later he has got it and sent out his partner "Yes!" He cheered

Charmander looked at him, quite worryingly.

"Oh buddy! This'll be fun!" Zayn smiled "Alright Charmander... Burn these ropes for me so I can help the boys!" Charmander shook his head, worried "Oh yeah.. Well... I guess we're in a forest... Maybe.. You can use scratch to rip them up!"

Charmander shook his head, he didn't have scratch anymore, but he tried anyways no matter how ridiculous the Pokemon logic behind this is... "...you can't do it, can you" Zayn looked down and sighed... Charmander nodded and started crying

"Oh no no, please don't cry, buddy!.. I am sure we'll find something out!" Zayn smiled, just then he heard footsteps coming back his direction "Uh oh, Charmander hide!!!"

His Pokemon scattered into the bushes and ran off finding something to help free his trainer... Just then. "Oh Zayyynieee~" Bernice was back, but now with a clipboard "I have a question for you"

"Oh, sure what is it?" Zayn asked "I'm just wondering what Surname I should go with, Malik, Styles, Payne, Horan, or Tomlinson?..." Zayn grunted... While a thought ran through his head

Charmander please go get help...

And please, come back safe..

Zayn Prayed as he tilted his head back to the tree he was tied up against...

to  be  continued...