O n e🍰

Evelyn's point of view♡

A trip down to Ihop. My favorite place to eat. I can honestly eat it everyday, which I already do. The name is Evelyn zanay Jones. I'm a 16 year old girl. I'm homeschooled since, well, that's something for a different time. I live with my mom and only my mom since my dad left us when I was only 3.

"Alright mom! I'm off to Ihop!"

"Okay honey! Don't eat to much!" My mom was a very sweet woman who always looked for the best for me. She's actually quite understanding which is why I love her even more.

"Jesus Christ it's busy today. It's usually not busy out."

I made my way to Ihop while singing teen idle by marina and the diamonds. "Yea I wish I've been a, wish I've been a teen teen idle." After countless stops I finally made it.

"Goodmornin Evelyn!" Said a very hyper worker named angel. Me and angel become pretty close friends since I always come here and she works here.

"Goodmornin to ya too hyper pants." I sat a table and took out my phone. I scrolled through twitter before a waiter came to my table. "Why good morning miss! I'm your waiter for today!"

I looked up to see a pair of blue eyes looking at me. He was really adorable but I was to hungry to really pay attention.  "Hi! I'm actually ready to order now!"

"Alrighty what would ya like?"

"I'll take the strawberry shortcake with extra strawberries and whipped cream please."

"And what will be the drink?"

"Oh I'll take a iced tea with lemons please."

"Okie dokie coming right up!"

"Thank you....ummmm?"

"Niall. Niall is the name."

"Thank you Niall!"

I was soooo tasting those delicious strawberry pancakes right now. But my prayers for the food to come faster came true and I saw Niall head my way with the food.

"Here is your strawberry shortcake with extra strawberries and whipped cream and A nice cold iced tea with lemons."

"Thank you! this look so good."

"Enjoy miss!"

Oh lemme tell you I was about to dive in them pancakes real quick.

──────────────
Hi you made it through the first chapter. Noice. I'll try to update often but since I'm in school now it'll be hard but I shall try my best to update :)
- Shiya 💌