T w o🌱

Evelyn's point of view ♡

I.am.stuffed!

"Looks like you had a lot to eat." Said a smirking angel.

It's crazy how her name is angel. She is not a angel at all, she's more like Satan his self.

"Ohh evelynnn someone is staring at you!"

I turned around to see Niall looking at me. I felt my cheeks burn. I don't know why he would look at me. I'm not pretty. I'm just a boring girl with no life who eats pancakes a lot. I'm just trash.

"He's probably looking at someone else. Someone who is wayyyy prettier than me." I never felt pretty. Well maybe when I was younger but as I got older.....I stopped thinking that.

"I don't know how many times I have to say this Evelyn but you are beautiful."

"Sure lets think that."

"Hey ummmm miss?"

I turned to see Niall with a smile on his face. Man, only if I had a nice smile and pretty teeth like that.

"The name is Evelyn and what's up?"

"Before you go I wanted to see if you wanted to hang out sometime?"

Before I even got the chance to answer angel already answered for me.

"Of course! She would love to!"

All I did was nod my head while strangling angel in my head.

"Cool. How about 7:30? We can meet up here."

"Yea that's fine." We said our goodbyes and I started to head back home. It was only 2:30 so I had enough time to get washed up and ish.

Once I got home I told my mom hey and went back to my room. My room is like my safe zone. I'm always in my room. I can be all emo and trashy right there. We're not in the best conditions right now. Everyone thinks I am but not. I have many things I deal with but no one knows. That goes for me personally and my family and social life.

I look at the time and it's already 6:25. I took a shower and got all dressed. My phone rang and Angel's name popped up.

"Hello?"

"SEND ME A PICTURE OF YOUR OUTFIT!"

"Okay Satan no need to yell. I'll send it."

I hung up the phone and sent her a picture. I was wearing a sweatshirt that has a pizza on it, my favorite pair of high waisted jeans, and my favorite vans.

Satan:
ITS CUTE BUT WEAR SOMETHING SEXY!

Me:
Nah I'm good.

I hit send and looked at the time, it was 7:23. Well better get going. Lets hope I don't embarrass myself.

──────────────
Heyheyhey!¡ sorry I haven't posted what feels like forever. I'm in school and I just procrastinate a lot , whOops. 🙃 I've been jamming out to a lot of music especially Disney music idek why. Lmao:)😂
-Shiya 🌸