prove you're not clumsy#1

Minute today she was feeling like I don't care what I'm doing today kind of look
Today she wore regular blue jeans a white shirt necklace cap and an over shirt with white tennis shoes her other watch and a brown purse to carry Tikki in

She realize that you was early to school so she went down that her mother goodbye and a croissant on her way out (her dad was on a business trip so don't question me)She walk to school and then when she got there she saw everybody else was also ea...

She walk to school and then when she got there she saw everybody else was also early and them dressed up she realized today was picture day and also realized she forgot her backpack and brought her dressy outfit and it was a Sunday she was so lucky only saw her and said "girl what are you doing in a plain old outfit?"
M.. I kind of forgot about picture day
A. What do you mean you forgot about picture day are you crazy?
M.. Well at least I accidentally brought my bag full of my designs or I would have been in a tight spot
A.. Marinette you sure are a lucky girl clumsy but lucky
Marinette ran in and got changed into an outfit she had in her bag

It was a black e glitter top and a red skirt with red high heels that she had made herself laced with very sparkly velvet and put her hair up into a bun (pretend)She came out and Alia stared at her she looked beautiful she complimented her by sayi...

She came out and Alia stared at her she looked beautiful she complimented her by saying girl you look amazing can you get me into one of those she said sure I'll he didn't really think that she would say yes she pulled her into the restroom and put her in this

All all you complimented how beautiful she looked in maris  outfit and how great a designer Marinette was and how she put on the makeup was extremely beautiful and how had some self defense in it too she loved it they both walked outside not notic...

All all you complimented how beautiful she looked in maris  outfit and how great a designer Marinette was and how she put on the makeup was extremely beautiful and how had some self defense in it too she loved it they both walked outside not noticing that the class was staring in ahw
Adrian and Nina were just in some regular tuxes of course Adrian's looked more like a model's outfit then a regular tux
The class was so not they didn't realize Marinette and all your skip to the front of the line and have the pictures pictures taken already they went and changed back into their regular outfits that they had on before and walk out of the school by this time they just realized they came in and out of the pictures and left Chloe was mad as a hornet she had a rather pretty dress so to say and it is sparkly top and a yellow bottom that came from above her belly and down but the thing that made it not so cute was that it had a slit on it and not just any type of slit a slit that went all the way above her Underpants it was on the other side of her legs though so it's not really noticeable until she sits down she stormed off in marinette's and Allya Direction trips her and say oops sorry of courses after she got her pictures taken just before so she would still look "pretty" before she did anything to her outfit and framed Mari for it she went up to Mari put her leg out from the slit and clearly tripped marinette's on purpose Shield up hahaha Marinette such a clumsy girl Marinette looked at her mad as a hornet by this time the class had overheard the Ruckus of Cloe yelling at Marinette how clumsy she was and Marinette yelling right back so the class was surrounding them when Marinette noticed this she also noticed a tall pole behind her Chloe said. ' you'll never be anything compared to me I mean, as clumsy girl like you can never compare to something like me and I bet I can do better better than you'
With that Marinette was Furious she turned around and climb the pole everybody was very shocked at her actions she was over 10 ft High about 16 now and still on top of the pole and climb to the edge Chloe looked at her like she was stupid and she was going to get herself killed Marinette did a pencil Dive Right off face first but did a couple flips before she landed on the ground perfectly postured then looked at Cloe and said 'beat that' with that she grabbed a jaw dropped Allya and started walking off to her house

Hope you like the chapter till next time