Cake

Y/n Pov

"Awhhhh it's to cold."  I said giggleing.

" We should wear onsies." Craig replied excitedly.

" I'll grab them." I said, digging through the closet I found the dinosaur and unicorn onsie tossing Craig his unicorn onsie.

"Thank you." He said slipping it over his boxers and t-shirt.

"Okay we need to finish Anthony's cake though." I replied zipping up my onsie.

"Sure thing." Craig said laughing.

"Do you want to set up a camera for a vlog?" I asked.

" That's a good idea." Craig said running to get his camera from the other room while I got out the ingredients and bowls/ everything we would need.

"READY." Craig yelled putting record on the camera.

"Hey guys it's MiniLadd here, I'm joined by the beautiful Y/n" he smiled into the camera.

"Oh jeez, thanks handsome." I replied giggling.

"Y/n and I are going to be making a cake for Anthony's birthday." Mini said excitedly, throwing flour in the air for extra pazaz.

"You're gonna waste the flour." I laughed, rubbing some into his hair.

"We've already made a mess and we just started." Craig replied, reading the ingredients so we could start.

"We should have an ask mini while we do this, lemmie grab my phone and pull up some old questions."Craig beamed at his idea.

"Ok I'll start pouring the mix in then." I yelled as Craig ran to grab his phone. He then returned sliding into the counter.

"Awhhhh Fuck. That hurt." Craid wheezed holding his knee.

" You ok Craigy?" I asked rubbing his back.

"Yeah I'm fine." He replied.

"That's good because your going to get a noise complaint." I said laughing.

"Damn had to go there didn't you." Craig said frowning.

"Yeah, what's the first question?" I asked.

"Cartoon Network or Disney channel?" Mini asked.

"Easy Cartoon Network." I replied.

"No, Disney is wayyyy better." Craig said.

"Actually no it's not because it owns Boomerang so it has Edd Ed and Eddy, The Jetsons, Jonny Bravo and all the other old stuff....ohhh Dexter's Labratory." I replied.

"Oh yeah, true but Disney has Scooby Doo doesn't it they play all the live action movies." Craig debated.

"Yeah, they have the live action movies but Boomerang has all the actual old good Scooby Doo shows like mystery Incorporated and the really really old one." I argued.

"Teen Titans Go and Be cool Scooby Doo though." Craig grinned evilly.

"But...... Thats not fair. We had the good original ones though. We bear bears, adventure Time, the amazing world of gumball and over the garden wall." I smiled.

"Fuck, but mighty magiswords and ughhhh.... Uncle Grandpa." Craig argued.

"Everyone dies in every Disney movie." I replied.

"That's not tr..... Oh." Craig sighed.

"Next question?" I asked.

"Are you and......" Crig started but then stopped and giggled.

"What?" I asked leaning over his shoulder to look at the question.

"Are Mini and Yt/n dating." I wisperd to myself.

"Are we?" Craig wisperd into my ear.

"I mean if you want to be." I wisperd my head still on Craig's shoulder.

"I mean yeah..." Craig said looking over at me our noses almost touching."

"Me too." I said leaning in but stopping right before so he could lean in the rest of the way. He leaned in and pulled me into him deepening the kiss.

"We should turn off the camera if we're doing this." I giggled.

"Oh fuck I forgot." Craig said pulling away and blushing even though we could edit it out.