Tickles

Y/n Pov

I woke up being craddled. I turned my head slightly to see Craig was holding my waist.I put my finger up his nose and tickled it to have him wake up abruptly.

"Ohhh, Jesus." Craig said falling off the bed leaveing me still on it.

"Sorry." I giggled looking at Craig.

"Can I at least have help up?" Craig asked.

"Fineeee." I replied slowly giving him my hand only to have him pull me down with him and attack me in kisses.

"Ahhhh." I giggled as ticked my sides.

"Thats what you get." Craig said laughing. He stopped tickleing me and just held onto my waist.

"Want me to make pancakes?" I asked.

"YESSSS." Craig replied loudly.

"This is why you get noise complaints." I replied laughing. Which caused Craig to look away a bit embarrsed.

"Are you going to help me?" I asked.

"Craig nodded before getting up and holding my hand as we walked into the kitchen. That was something I loved about Craig, he never got tired of holding my hand or kissing, let alone date night. Thankfully he still liked to cuddle which was my personal favorite. I got the pans out as Craig grabbed the ingridents. I mixed them together as Craig hugged me from behind like in the movies. Once I finished cooking them he got out the wipped cream and jam so we could eat them. I put them on the plates as he piled on the toppings. I grabbed some of the wipped cream and put it on his nose making him laugh.

"Can you get it?" He asked smileing.

"Sure." I replied giggling while kissing the cream off his nose.

"I love you Y/n."

"I love you too Craig."

"I love you more Y/n"

"But I love you most Craig."

He pulled me in and kissed my cheek, another perfect day with my dreamboat.