Part Six: Stay

As SeoHyeon and JungKook continued working it started to snow.

"C'mon JungKook pleaseeee! I wanna play in the snow!" SeoHyeon cried out tugging on JungKook's arm.

"I said no." He looked at SeoHyeon and saw she was pouting.

"Please~" SeoHyeon whined now shaking JungKook lightly.

"You aren't dressed properly." JungKook tells her catching her of guard.

"Eh?" She questions and stops shaking JungKook.

"You aren't dressed properly. You'll freeze if you go outside in this." JungKook tells her pointing outside.

"I know... But I just wanna touch it-" SeoHyeon tells JungKook and he looks at her.

"You know where the door is then, just make sure to at least use one of my scarfs..." He tells her pointing at the scarfs near the door making her look. She nods and gets up running to the door and grabbing one of the scarfs.

She stared at the scarf as she has never put on herself, her mom or big brother always did for her. "Uh... Juuunnnn- Hi.." She looks at JungKook who had somehow magically appeared behind her.

"I'm guessing you need help?" JungKook asks and she nods. JungKook wraps the scarf around YeSeuls neck gently. Once he was done YeSeul opened the door but JungKook automatically shut it. "Wear this first." JungKook tells SeoHyeon placing a beanie on her head to cover her ears then his moms ear muffs before putting gloves on her as well.

"Play with all the snow you want, just don't hurt yourself." JungKook told SeoHyeon cupping her face with his hands. "Okay?" SeoHyeon nodded and then took JungKook's hands off of her face and ran outside like she would when she was a little girl.

JungKook watched her run out before closing the door and going back to work on the paper.

While JungKook was working he heard a 'thump' so he looked up. He saw that snow had hit a window in the front of the house. He smiled a little bit then continued working.

It's been a while since SeoHyeon went outside and JungKook started to get curious. He walked to the door and saw a shivering SeoHyeon who was about to knock. JungKook pulls her inside and then he runs up to his room and then slid down the railing on his way down to get to a freezing SeoHyeon quicker.

JungKook stumbled as he was going to her because of the blanket he grabbed which made SeoHyeon giggle. JungKook fit to SeoHyeon and took off the scarf, beanie, mittens and gloves then wrapped SeoHyeon like a burrito in the blanket before carrying her to the couch.

SeoHyeon was depending on JungKook's strength because she couldn't hold onto him since she was wrapped in a blanket that smelled like heav- JungKook. Smelled like JungKook.

JungKook put her on the couch gently and SeoHyeon laid there silently and awkwardly.

"Tha..nk you Jung...Kook..." SeoHyeon stuttered out since she was still cold and JungKook nodded continuing to work on the paper.

♪♪♪♪

SeoHyeon eventually wasn't cold anymore so she continued working as well.

While working SeoHyeon got a text from HoSeok.

Hobi:
Its snowing
hard and I
dont want you
to get hurt.
Stay with
JungKook tonight,
okay?

SeoHyeon-ie:
😨

SeoHyeon-ie:
Fine... You be safe
too 😊

Hobi:
I will, thank
you, I'll see you
at school tomorrow
dont have to much fun.

SeoHyeon-ie:
WJDBWN WHOA
WHaT

Hobi:
😝 just
be safe, love
you

SeoHyeon-ie:
Okay, I love you
too

♪♪♪♪

SeoHyeon ended up staying at JungKook's because of a snow storm, HoSeok was worried for her but trusted his own sister that she wouldn't let her guard down.

SeoHyeon and JungKook were laying in the living room, JungKook on one aidw of the couch and SeoHyeon on the other.

While they were just laying there SeoHyeon remembered something.

"Hey... JungKook?" SeoHyeon asked and JungKook hummed. "When you said 'Your face can't lie sweetheart' was I blushing?" JungKook looked at her with a slight smirk.

"Yes, you were, sweetheart."