Part Eighteen: SeoHyeon's Past

Her life started on November 24th 1997 at 6:18 am at Severance Hospital.

"She's healthy!" The nurse exclaimed happily, handing the baby to her mother, cleaned.

Her mother held her happily, looking her in the eyes before looking at her oldest child, HoSeok.

"Do you wanna hold her HoSeok?" Her mom asked making HoSeok nod happily.

HoSeok took his little sister in his arms and held her.

"What are you going to name her?" The nurse asked while HoSeok looked at his sister in the eyes and smiled at her making her giggle giggle already.

"SeoHyeon, her name is SeoHyeon." Her mom told the nurse as she wrote that on her birth certificate.

• 3 weeks later •

A baby SeoHyeon was sleeping peacefully in her moms arms as her mom slept as well.

While the two were sleeping her father came home and saw this. He smiled and went to his wife and kissed her forehead and his daughters.

HoSeok came out of his room and saw his dad and went over to him and hugged him. His father lifted him up and smiled.

• 5 years later •

It was SeoHyeon's first day if school and man was she being stubborn.

"I don't wanna meet new people!" she whined, not getting off of her bed to change.

"You have to learn SeoHyeon... Get ready." her mom told her, trying to be the calmest she could be.

"What would I get in return?" she asked, looking at her mother.

"I'll get you ice cream after school." Her mom smiled making SeoHyeon hop out of bed.

"I'll get ready!" she smiled as her mom smiled and left the room.

SeoHyeon got ready and went to school.

• Five more years later •

"Fifth grade sucks mom..." SeoHyeon whined, dropping her bag on the floor before dropping herself on the couch.

"I know baby, but I got through it and so can you." Her mom tells her.

"Yeah but I also miss dad." She looks at her mom.

"I do to baby but he's safer in heaven..." Her mom smiles sadly making SeoHyeon's heart fall.

"Don't be sad mom... You're right, hes better off there, he's watching us and its fine, he still loves us with the same am out if love he had before he left." SeoHyeon told her mom, getting off the couch and going to her mom anfmd hugging her.

Her mom hugged back as they both heard a thud from HoSeok's room. They stopped hugging and went to his room and opened his door and saw him on the floor. Their eyes widned when they saw a pill bottle in his hand. SeoHyeon walked in and picked up the bottle and read it.

"Anti... Depression pills?" She asked as she showed her mom the two pills left in the container. Her mom sighed as she took the container and waked out the room and threw the bottle away.

"Stay in here and watch him.." Ger mom told her, leaving the room again.

• Another five years later •

"Have a good first day of 9th and 11th grade!" SeoHyeon's mom smiled as she left for her year long business trip.

"Be safe mom!" Her kids shouted.

"I will! I love you!" She waved and closed the door after her kids said it back.

• Present day •

"Mom will be back in a month! Aren't you excited HoSeok?!" SeoHyeon asks attacking her brother with a hug.

"You don't understand how happy I am!" HoSeok shouts back, hugging her back before they scream happily together.