Chapter 4: Day just got Deadly

This chapter is dedicated to my new Wattpad friend, @Chocolategirl7. ^.^

This is kind of a filler chapter. I thought it would be useful for you guys to get a taste of the eerieness of the Williams Household.

Note: THIS CHAPTER IS IMPORTANT PAY ATTENTION, OR SOME THINGS MAY NOT MAKE SENSE IN THE FUTURE.

Begin!

******************************

Taylor's POV

I jumped off the bus as soon as it stopped at the bus stop, and Tyrell stepped off after me. It was about 5pm, and the sun was just beginning to set. I guess my first day at school hadn't been so bad...

"What did you see?" I asked Tyrell as we walked down the long, serene road which our mansion-house was on.

He had definitely seen something when he scrutinized Corrinne.

"I don't know..." Tyrell said, dismissing me. He tried to walk ahead of me, slumping his shoulder bag further over his shoulder.

"Tyrell! I know you saw something, just tell me" I pleaded.

"You know I can't do that. I'm not allowed to, it will bend the laws of physics"

"Is it bad?" I asked.

He suddenly spun around angrily.

"Taylor, I don't know what I saw this time! I- Its different..." He avoided my eye contact, and I knew not to press him any further.

"Its not what I saw... It's what I felt..."

I gasped...

'You will feel me coming' The wicked voice inside my head had also said that.

"Tyrell... You need to tell me what you felt"

If this was what I thought it was...

Then...

Everything could change...

Tyrell looked at me, before pushing his hand down the front of his T-shirt and taking out his necklace.

His necklace with his Talisman on it.

"Taylor... I felt this... When I looked at her... I-It moved... I don't know it just... Felt different".

I stared at him horror stricken.

He then grabbed me by the shoulders, much to my surprise. An awkward silence followed.

"Get a room!" A random driver said as he passed us in his ferrari.

We ignored him.

"Taylor, you can't tell her... You can't tell anyone... The thing is... I cant tell whether this is good or bad. It may not have been Corrinne... But something... Someone... Is definitely coming..."

"You're confusing me"

Tyrell turned around. As if sensing something.

"Lets go home" He said... Taking hold of my arm.

"Why? Tyrell tell me what's going on!"

"Shutup and move!" He hissed.

Tyrell had never, and I repeat Never! EVER! spoken to me in such a harsh way. His sharp fingers dug into my arm and I felt our pace quicken.

"Taylor... On the count of 3. I want you to make a run for the house. Take my keys, and have them ready to open the door".

"But wh-"