Chapter 5: Don't underestimate Friday.

----------------Break Time-----------------

Corrinne's POV.

I walked to the spot where I was supposed to meet Tyrell. He had somehow gotten ahold of my number, and had instructed me to meet him in the boys gymnasium changing rooms. I suppose Taylor gave it to him because she knew I liked him.

She is like, the best friend eveerrr!

I reached the boys' changing room door, and looked around before discreetly slipping into it.

Wow. It really wasn't like the girls' changing room.

The walls were blue, and instead of some sweet perfume scenting the air, a pungent, yet muscular odour wafted around the room.

I looked past the various benches of clothes.

Where was Tyrell?

"Corrinne!"

I spun around to see Tyrell leaning against the wall. Why didn't I see him there before?

"Lets go somewhere more private" He said.

My heart was beating so hard I thought it was about ready to jump out of my throat and run the 250m sprint track. I was bursting with excitement as Tyrell took hold of my hand and led me to the janitors closet. I followed him inside and he closed the door.

Wait... closed the self-locking door?!

It was pitch dark, and cramped, so I was already backed up against the wall.

"You wanted... To speak to me?"

I heard a low husky laugh. This wasn't Tyrell...

"You girls are so gullible..."

My eyes widened in shock and fear.

"Who are you?!" I asked.

Whoever he was cupped my face gently...

"You don't need to know that..."

He stroked my hair, but I was too scared to tell him to stop

"I need you to do something for me" He said.

"I'm not agreeing to whatever you want me to do, leave me alone". I turned to the door, but the stranger grabbed my arm, his sharp fingers digging into my flesh, probably drawing blood. I yelped in pain as he forced me to the ground, and kicked me.

"It's not about what you want, it's about what I want, and it has to do with your bitch of a friend Taylor and her bastard brother Tyrell, now are you willing to comply?"

Taylor?! Had she set this up? Should I be scared that they were aquainted with this guy?

I tried to speak but the stranger had left me winded.

Suddenly he grabbed me by the hair, roughly pulled me up, and smashed my head against the wall.

"Ahh!" I said. I tried to lift my hands to nurse my bruised head, but the stranger held my wrists together. I started to cry.

"What do you want me to do to them?" I cried.

"They both have a Talisman... A coin... I want you to get them for me, both of them, by Monday. Leave them right here, and don't let anyone follow or see you"

I nodded, my tears beginning to seep into the crevices of my mouth. I felt something warm and wet beginning to seep from the back of my head. And something seemed... crushed... dislocated... Eitherway, it hurt like a mother-