Chapter 3: A Chance

I know last chapter was long. Kill me. The pic is soo cuteeee.

------------------------------------------------------

Liam's Pov

I was trapped.

I thought that I would not be able to move, but I somehow managed to move. "Uh...um thanks" I said. "N-no problem" that Raven haired person said. I started to pick up the books and so did he. I had half of the books and the other half was with him. We started walking towards the music room.

When we entered, he asked "Do you know where the song book number 3 are?" "Might-t be i-in the shelf" We kept the books on the desk and we're facing each other but not looking at each other. I felt my cheeks go slight pink. I walked in closer , "Thanks for before" I said and quickly pecked his cheek.

I started running as fast as I could. I did not know where I was going, but I was finally out of the school.

What did I just do? Liam you can't do that to a random stranger. I didn't even get his name.
Geez.

Zayn's Pov

We entered the music room. "Do you know where the song book number 3 is?" I somehow managed to say with out stuttering. What happened before can never be taken out to my mind. Those gorgeous brown puppy innocent eyes. I did not have control over me. "Might-t be i-in the shelf" he said. I was going to walk towards the shelf, when he suddenly said, "Thanks for before" and quickly pecked my cheek.

Whoa. What did just happen? I saw him run out of the room. I felt my cheeks go red. D-did this boy just pecked my cheek? I touched the area where his lips were on before.
I started walking out of the room. I wanted to go somewhere. I decided that I would go to my regular place under the bridge in the park.

Later:

I was sitting under the bridge when I heard someone slap themselves. I tried to ignore it but I couldn't. I went up and saw the person lean towards the railing. I turned that person around so that they we're facing me. I held the person's wrists and that person was him.
Him. The one from before. I saw his eyes which were in shock.His cheeks were red from slapping. I leaned in and attached our forehead together. I didn't knew what I was doing. It was like my mind was somewhere else and my body was somewhere. "It's okay" I said. I removed my forehead and kissed his head.

He closed his eyes and I started to walk back. Soon I started to run and was away from him.
Get a control over yourself Zayn . This cant happen again.

Louis' Pov

I arrived at the school. Again. I didn't wanted to come here but I was bored. Yes, I get bored easily.
I was just walking the hall way when someone stopped me.
"Tomlinson, can you please help him with the bulb" I turned around and saw Miss Brown with my prince. "P-pardon?" I said trying. " Can you help Mr.Styles with the bulb replacement in the library?" She repeated again. I looked at Harry and he was looking at the nearest wall. I had to agree or else I would reduce my reputation towards Miss Brown. She is like my aunt and you can't deny a family member.

So, I was here , in the library holding a stool besides my crush. I placed the stool under the bulb. Glad no one was in the library this time. I climbed the stool and took the old bulb out. "What should we do with this?" Harry asked me shyly. I blushed the way he spoke. "Can we crush this against the wall?" I said in the same tone as him. He nodded in response. I threw the bulb towards the wall. We both chuckled lightly. I took the new bulb and attached it.

I was about to come down when I slipped and fell on him. I had closed my eyes and when I opened them I felt our lips lightly brush each other.I was looking straight in his green eyes. He was shocked as well. Shit. I said in my mind. I quickly got up and left. Tomlinson, you're done.Done.

------------------------------------------------------

Ohhhhhh, three kisses in one chapter? Maybe.
What will happen tomorrow at school for them? Dunno. Jk I know what will.
Here is a sneak peek

?'s Pov

The teacher put us in pairs.
I had never expected to be with him. Him. The one who cannot be named. Not Voldemort.

______________
Soo, whose Pov was that? Start guessing.

:D