Her ( Jungkook)

February 18,2005

It was valentines day , I was ready to confess my feelings for this woman she was my childhood friend when I was 12 .
I visited her house and would leave gifts and surprises on her door ,
She would be very happy receiving it . She was my Flower and I am her Lover until ....

One evening I bought her roses and her favorite donuts . When I was Just about to knock someone opened the door ...

That someone looked very happy , know I knew she Was always blooming not because of me but because of him , she wasn't happy because of me its because of him .

I thought I was going to sob but I got used to it . Everyday I would wake up my world would turn upside down remembering her but with him .

I felt pain , sadness , loneliness while little by little my Hope started to fade
The smile on her cheeks never vanished while my smile never existed , I was never been that happy for her .

He deserved her and she deserved him they both bring a perfect couple . Not knowing a tear followed and that Him was my BESTFRIEND .

Hello there my readers I will be updating very soon ! SORRY for delays and thank u for reading this .. _jiminsjams  pls I recommend u this very short Story ..