*7*

(May's POV)

    He gulps and grabs my hands, looking me dead in the eyes. "Ok umm, here it goes. May I really like you. I just figured out why I felt so different around you. You bring the good out in me."

    I gasp as I continue to look in his eyes. How I thought I was just a plaything to him now he likes me, this doesn't make any sense. "Natemare please don't tell me you are just messing with my feelings. Like this is some kind of torture."

    He shakes his head. "No, I promise these feelings I have for you are true. I hate hurting you. Hurting you is like hurting myself. Please believe me."

    Slowly I nod my head. By looking into his eyes I know he is telling the truth. I smile giggling, "I like you too Natemare, I have since I got here. I couldn't let you find out cause I was scared of what you would do."

    He smiles wide pulling me into a hug. I snuggle up to him enjoying his warmth. This feels amazing knowing he actually likes me and doesn't want to hurt me. I really do like him, I guess I was too scared to admit it, but now I have and I couldn't feel better about it. Natemare makes me look up at him smiling softly. He leans down slowly placing his lips on mine, I kiss back immediately. My arms go around his neck as his go around my waist. This kiss is nothing like I've ever felt before, it was magical.

    He pulls away slowly gazing into my eyes. I'm blushing deep red, he chuckles, "So beautiful." He pushes some of my hair behind my ear, I lean into his touch. He smiles wide, "My beautiful May will you please be my girlfriend?"

    I nod really fast, "YES." I tackle him kissing him roughly. He laughs kissing me back. His hands roam my body but he knows not to go too far. I pull back so now I'm hovering over him. He stares into my eyes, I yawn. He bursts out laughing.

    Natemare picks me up carrying me up the stairs, "My tired princess come on off to bed for you." 

    I nod curling into him as I slowly fall asleep. He lays me down and covers me up. After he heads back downstairs to clean up and to watch tv. He didn't notice the shadow in the corner watching him.

(Madpat's POV)

    I smirk, perfect timing. I quietly walk upstairs going to his room. There lays the whore that took my man from me. Oh, she's going to pay, she won't know what hit her after I'm done. Quickly I grab her and the teleport to my house. I tie her to a metal table then go up to sleep. I'll start the torture tomorrow.

(Natemare's POV)

    I can't believe she said this is a dream come true. I chuckle as I finish the dishes. The thought of my princess always brings a smile to my face. She's up in my bed sleeping away, I'll sleep on the couch cause I don't want her to get the wrong idea. I head to the living but first head up to my room to grab some blankets. What I see when I get up there breaks my heart. May sh-she's g-gone. My anger starts to take over and nothing good ever comes out of that.