Chapter 10

May's POV
I hold onto Natemare as he teleports us to hell. I'm shaking from fear I don't know what to expect here. Will I get hurt or killed even. Natemare starts to notice so he pulls me closer, "Hey calm down I swear nothing will happen to you. I will not let him hurt you, you are to precious to me."

I nod as I snuggle into him. "Ok Natemare I trust you." He leans down and kisses me softly then we are walking again. He comes to a stop so I can only assume that we are where Lucifer is. I hear a booming voice which makes my guess correct. "So this is the girl you want to change into a demon."

Natemare nods, "Yes sire this is her." He moves me so I'm standing in front of him. I can't see anything but I can tell that people are moving around. I feel someone touch my face and I flinch. He laughs at me, "Aww she's cute. Hmm but is she truly fit to be a demon?"

I look up well I move my head up, "Sir I do think I'm for to he a demon. I have gone through torture kidnap and a lot of other things. I want to make people feel the misery I felt."

He smirks and I think Natemare is smiling. Lucifer thinks and smirks, "Ok then I will let Natemare change you into a demon. But there are rituals he has to go through but I will allow it."

I smile wide, "Thank you so much sir." Natemare spins me around and kisses me softly. I feel like I'm flying on air so I know we are teleporting home. We sit on the couch once we get back.

Natemare smiles at me, "So you know those rituals he told you about well you see I have to mark you. This makes a bond between us and signifies that I'm your master or creator. Then I have to bite you and pour my blood into you which will take over and then you will transform."

I nod smiling, "Ok Natemare."

He starts to get worried that this wasn't the right decision. "May you will be going through much pain are you really sure you want to do this?"

I nod, "Yes I am I want to be with you forever."

He nods, "Ok do you want to start now?"

I once again nod. He pushes me down on the couch and leans down to my neck, "I'm sorry my princess but this will hurt a lot." I nod as he bites down. I scream and thrash but he doesn't let up. It feels as if I'm going to pass out, next thing I know I'm knocked out. The pain got to overwhelming.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys I'm so sorry to not have updated. Well I think I'm going to start to update this again but it won't be as frequent as it was. I'm back in school so that's taking up a lot of my time. But anyway till next chapter STAY WEIRD