Chapter One

"GENEVIEVE GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!" My dad yelled. "Oh no! What did I do?" I mumble nervously. I throw on a sweatshirt and Shorts. Then run downstairs. "Yes dad?" I say, trying to be good. "We've got some good news for you!"
My dad was standing beside my step-mom, Alexandrea moire. She was the real freaking queen. She was tall, blonde, and evil. No matter how many times I tell my dad she's just using him for his money, he just screams at me.🙄
My dad was tall, handsome, and brown haired. He had a perfectly chiseled face. And pockets and pockets full of cash.
"Oh daddy that's wonderful!" I said smiling. "Isn't it?" Said my dad. "In fact you need new clothes" Said my dad. "Here take my card and buy whatever you want." "Ok" I said. I walked out of the house, grabbed my bike and went to the mall.
*Skipping Ride To The Mall*
When I got there I was Sooo hungry! I decided to crash the food court. When I got there I went and ordered a cheese pretzel. Then I sat down and eat my food. Then I heard screaming and Swooning. I looked over and saw 5 boys.
I just heard distant screaming.
"I LOVE YOU ZAYN"
"SHUT UP BITCH, NIALL IS BAE!"
" I SHIP ZERRIE"
I just decided to go back to my phone. I never heard of Zayn, Zerrie, or Niall. Whatever, I thought. Probably some YouTubers.
"Hey cutie, said a blonde guy with blue eyes. Want a ride home?"
"No thanks, I don't normally get in cars with blonde perverts." I said smiling sweetly.
"Anyway, I've got to go." I'm supposed to be clothes shopping.
I got up and went towards the stores.
I heard people screaming angrily at me.
"Bitch, who the hell do you think you are?"
"It's ok Niall, baby, I'll take you"
"EWW SLUT"
Well I just turned down some celeb, I thought to myself. What a good way to start the day! Smiling I went into Victoria's Secret.