Chapter Three

I went home. And my dad told me the good news! More like bad news😟. He had decided to sell me to a couple "kind boys". Well here's what happened.
                 *FLASHBACK*
"GENEVIEVE, COME HERE", my father screamed at me. I ran downstairs. "Yes dad?" Me and your mother have decided to sell you" She is not my mother!" I yelled angrily. My dad slapped my face. "She is your mother, you ungrateful slut." My dad yelled. "Yeah!" My stepmother joined in on the bullying. "WHATEVER, BITCH" I sneered at her. "Shut up, anyway you will be sold. Not that we need the money but we hate you", no offense though" "Anyway, pack your shit, you leave in the morning. "WHAT THE HELL?" I yelled. "YOUR SICK!" I then ran up to my room. Immediately my puppy, belle ran up to me. She might be just a little puppy, but she knew when I was upset. I picked her up and hugged her. If I really was leaving, she was coming with me. I decided to pack "my shit" as dad put it. I put all my clothes in a suitcase and belles supplies. Then I changed into a white crop top that says, "I literally cannot." And a pair of loose jeans. Then put my belle in her travel crate. Then I heard my father yell, "GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE,GENEVIEVE." I ran down with my stuff. I dropped my suitcase when I saw a familiar face. Wearing a smirk and running a hand through his blonde hair.