CHAPTER FIVE

He was smirking. The blonde guy from the mall. "Hello, babe, He said smugly.
"Ugh, not you again," I said furiously. "Why do you always show up where you are least wanted?". "Spunky! I like that, he smirked. "Well goodbye baby!",  my father and mother smiled. They reached out to hug me. "FUCK YOU" I said slapping his face. Then ran out into the car. I sat there furious. Not just at my parents but also at the stupid blonde guy. Always stalking me. He got into the car and looked at me. I just wanna go slap him. "Well this is awkward." He said in an Irish accent. "Ya think", I said. I was Irish too.
"Well, I hate to ask but do you think we can stop at Nandos? I said awkwardly. "OMG I LOVE NANDOS!" Niall said laughing. We stopped at nandos and me and Niall ordered the same thing! Weird right?

NIALLS POV
I really like Genevieve. She's so beautiful! And she doesn't take shit from anyone. Oh my god! Her beauty is just so breathtaking. Her long red hait that stops just above the end of her spine. Her Apple green eyes. Her pearly white smile. I just don't think she loves me back though.

GENEVIEVE POV
Niall is really nice! He's funny, smart, and kind. I just don't know if I can trust him. I've never been able to trust someone, at least without them betraying me. I need to be able to feel comfortable around him. And I kinda already do feel comfortable around him. We arrive at the house. ITS HUGE!!!! I mean some people would say I have a big house, but compared to this..?
NIALL POV
I smirk at Genevieve's expression when she see's the house. "Oh wow!" She said smiling. "I know", I smiled.

4 MONTHS LATER
Me and Niall have been dating now for 4 months! I love him so much! He's so funny! Me and him have so many memories! Like when I was suntanning by the pool and he and Louis teamed up! They grabbed me and threw me into the pool!
  "Hey Ginny?" We ran out of food!" Could you go and get some?" Niall yelled, while watching TV with Harry and zayn. "Ok babe, I yelled back.

AFTER SHOPPING
Hey guys!" I said to the boys. "Hey Ginny!" Get anything good? Louis said.
   "You'll see", I chuckled
"I'd better go and get Niall, you know how he gets when we open the Pringles without him!"
"Gin!" Don't go in there!" Harry said in alarm. "Oh calm down!", I said.
I opened the door and saw Niall on the bed with some slut.
    I dropped the gift I got him for his birthday, and ran out of the house.