02. PLEASE STAY

Even at 2 in the afternoon, Seoul's roads is a busy bustle of cars, speeding by here and there, their destinations unknown. Hyesung looks out of the window of Eric's car, feeling elation at the fact that he wasn't outside walking, as the sun's heat pierced through their skins when they walked out of his apartment just minutes ago. The aircon hummed gently in the background as Eric sped by the busy streets, silent and concentrated on his driving.

Hyesung looks out the window and sees his reflection on the wing mirror. His hot pink pullover did little to help on the blinding rays of the sun outside, but he didn't have much brain power to actually think of what to wear that day. He picked the first thing he saw, and this was right infront of him, along with his tattered and ripped jeans. He don on whatever shoes he saw first (a white sneakers) and then headed off with Eric towards the parking lot of their apartment building. He was silent while walking with him, but Eric didn't seem to mind that even a little. He reached out for Hyesung while they walked towards his car and locked Hyesung beside him through his arm dangling on Hyesung's shoulders. He was still stumped to do or say anything, so he let Eric be, which on normal occasion would've shocked him but it seems Eric doesn't mind any of his reactions today. He must really think he's sick and he's trying to be understanding.

WELL, FUCK YOU ERIC. Hyesung thought furiously. He sighs and continuously stares outside the window, trying to push all thoughts away from savage retorts and heartaching imaginery.

"I've missed this."

Hyesung turns around toward Eric's voice, "Hmm?" He mutters softly. His eyes trying to hide his contradicting emotions.

Eric spares him a side glance and gives him a small smile, "I miss roadtrips with you." He smiles on the road, his face thoughtful and bright, "No rowdy noises, no crazy talks..." He chuckles and gives Hyesung another glance while grinning, Well, maybe some crazy talks," He laughs and then shrugs, "But you know...just you and me." He finishes smiling brightly.

Hyesung nods and gives him a small smile, then goes back to staring outside of the window, his mind screaming expletives everywhere.

Disappointment crosses Eric's features as he looks at Hyesung's depressing form, "Don't you miss it too?" He mutters, his voice a little hurt.

Hyesung gives him a small glance and presses his lips, "I guess, a little."

Eric gives a tiny nod. He smiles at the road while he drums on the steering wheel, "I miss it especially these days."

Hyesung turns to look at him, his face registering shock, "Why?" He asks, his voice curious.

Eric shrugs and sighs, "So much has been happening. I guess." He drums his fingers on the steering wheel again, "I didn't predict it was going to be like this." He says sighing again.

Hyesung fixes his gaze upon Eric's face, there were fine lines appearing on it. He seems a little bit stressed out for somebody who just came back from a vacation. He didn't noticed it while he was looking at him awhile ago. It must've been because Eric always flashes him a smile, everytime he looks at him....

And the lines on his face were always of happiness.

Hyesung purses his lips, "Going to be like what?" He says, his voice calculating.

Eric sighs and shrugs again, "I don't know, just crazy."

Hyesung bites his lower lip, "Crazy."

Eric nods his head, "Mhm."

"Like me?"

Eric turns swiftly around Hyesung's corner, surprise written all over his features.

Hyesung laughs and grins at him.