Are

CHAPTER ONE

________________________

"I've been up for seven days straight
Tryna figure out my fate"

"Why", that was the first question Seokjin asked. He knew the answer and feared it but he wanted to hear it.

"Are you dumb? Have you not noticed by now that the group doesn't need you? You're dead weight now with your mediocre voice and terrible dancing, even ARMY say you're bad. Plus you're no longer the visual to them, Taehyung can easily replace you. After all he is the most handsome of 2017" The CEO said while looking directly into Seokjin's teary eyes. There were no more questions asked after that, choosing to listen to the company plan instead. However Seokjin couldn't tell if it hadn't hit him yet or if he was in denial because nothing felt real, he hoped more than anything it was a sick joke and that the others would soon show up laughing at his expressions.

A 20 minute meeting never felt so long, 20 minutes usually feels like 5 but this time he thought he aged 50 years. Walking back to their dorm was the hardest thing he's ever done, trying to find out how he'll tell the others or if they already know. Seokjin took the long way back hoping to buy some time yet knowing that no matter how slow he walked and how many wrong turns he takes, nothing would change his fate.

No minute was wasted and his brain was working at 1000 miles an hour trying to think of a solution.

That's when he thought of it.
The perfect way to tell them without having to actually say it, knowing that words would be impossible to speak at this point.

Despite knowing how much his friends would despise him for doing this, he decided then and there that he would write letters for every member. Telling them everything he has ever wanted them to know before he goes. The perfect goodbye...

_________________

i despise this and have regrets about publishing it however many people are wanting an update so here ig?? let's remember i wrote this a year ago  therefor it won't be good because i'm too lazy to change it tbh. i hope to try and update more if that's what people are wanting oof