Soundtrack

Just songs that I believe you should listen to through this book (that I'll probably hardly update rip)

Dreaming with our eyes open - Witt Lowry

"And my grandma, she said I was worthless
And my teachers said I had no purpose and my mama, she said I was perfect"

Breathe - Lee Hi

"It's okay to make mistakes sometimes because anyone can do so although comforting by saying it's alright are just words"

Eraser - Ed Sheeran

"I beg you, don't be disappointed with the man I've become"

Roger Rabbit - sleeping with sirens

"Nobody's gonna feel your pain when all is done and it's time for you to walk away"

Colors - Day6

"Me in the black and white photo, my world that has spread black, I'm so tired"

Good day - Bts

"One day it'll be a good day, for sure"

Monsters - Katie Sky

"I see your monsters, I see your pain, tell me your problems and I'll chase them away"

I smile - Day6

"Even though it hurts, I smile in front of you, I pretend that I'm fine, I pretend that I'm okay, I have to"

Little me - little mix

"I wish I knew back then, what I know now, wish I could somehow go back in time and maybe listen to my own advice"

Kindest regards - Witt Lowry

"Here to tell you the truth, tell you I'm nervous, tell you my story, tell you I'm worth it. Tell you my flaws and my faults and my doubts"

Loser - Big Bang

"At some point I started to look at the ground more than the sky"