Chapter 2

(Chanel At The Top)

Diserae POV:

   I sat on my bed, waiting for Chanel to honk the horn and tell me they were outside. I was still upset about the fact that my grandmother is convincing me to go to my mother's house next week. Isn't she the one who says my mom is up to no good? Why is she changing her mind all of a sudden?

Finally the horn honked, and I grabbed my duffle bag heading out. "Later sweetie" My grandma called out to me. I waved and ran to the car.
"Hey Diserae" They said all cheesing. "Hi guys" I said kind of down. "What's wrong with you?" Nadia qiestioned whom was in the passenger seat. "Nothing, sorry for the negative energy" I replied. She nodded turning face forward. We chatted until we pulled up to the house, her home was fairly big, ranch style.

We all stepped out and went inside the house. Nobody seemed to be home so Nadia & I ran upstairs, as I tripped of course. Nadia giggled as I brushed myself off. "You okay?" She asked barely even concerned, I could've died. Instead of being dramatic I giggled.

Throughout the whole night, we laughed, talked, watched movies and did girly things until my phone buzzed.

Unknown Number: I saw you staring at Aiden & talking to him in class. Stay away and you'll be good.

"Who was that?" Chanel asked, reluctantly I showed them the message. "Who was that? I'm assuming it's a girl so how did she get your number" Nadia questioned. I sighed at the fact that what she said was retarted. "iM aSsuMiNg iTs' A gIrL"🐤 head ass.

"I don't even know" I whispered looking down. It was becoming 9th grade all over again, that was until I met my wonderful friends. 9th grade was horrible, everyone bullied me because I was new and shy. I lacked confidence, I even tried to commit suicide that was until I realized it wasn't worth it, I mean my life wasn't worth risking. All I needed was to build up my self-esteem. Although I am still shy and quiet, I grew much more stronger.

"Don't let it get to you. Anything they have to say to you, they can say to us" Chanel reassured me. She was right but I was still trying to figure out how she got my number. The only people in school who had my number was my friends. They wouldn't just give anyone my number right?

The weekend was finally over and it was Monday again. I was kind of nervous to go back to school because of the text but I wasn't going to let it bother me. So I took my shower and brushed my teeth.

Today I decided to dress a little out of my comfort zone . So I put on a pink lace strap crop top, blue jeans with slight holes, and my leather pink pumas. I wasn't really sure if my school would allow the jeans I was wearing but luckily the holes weren't really visible. I put my hair in nice bun and laid down my baby hairs.

I grabbed my Chanel bag (see what I did there lol) and headed out. My grandmother wasn't here, I wonder why, I mean she wasn't working today.

Going to school wasn't that far of a walk, getting inside the building was kind of a struggle since the security guards had something to say "Don't wear jeans like that again, no holes! But I will let you slide since you are a good student". I quickly nodded rushing inside.

I stopped walking when I heard snickering behind me. I slowly turned to see Lydia and her crew. "Oooh Little Ms. Perfect got in trouble huh?" She mocked with her little friends giggling. I shook my head walking away, "Don't walk away when I am talking to you!" She snarled pulling my shoulder. "Get away from me!" I yelled as she laughed in my face.

Aiden rushed over, "Yo? What's going on?" He questioned looking sort of worried. "Nothing baby" Lydia said through her gritted teeth , trotting away with her minions following her.

I ran to the bathroom crying, smearing my makeup. I was still very sensitive so the littlest things hurt me even if I try and act tough. But I wasn't, the old me was slowly coming back. I guess Chanel and Nadia knew what happened because they followed me.

"Oh baby, what's wrong?" Chanel asked. I tried to talk through the sniffling and sobbing but I couldn't. "No, it's okay hun. We're here." Nadia assured me rubbing my back. "We don't like seeing you like this, let's get you cleaned up." Chanel exclaimed hugging me. They wiped my face and reapplied my mascara. "Thank you guys, where would I be without y'all" I said trying to smile.

The boys soon caught up to us when we walked out the bathroom. "It's okay love, that bitch is just jealous of you" Tyrel said angrily. I nodded my head, he always made sure I was okay, that's what I liked about him. "Yeah what he said, want me to go curse her ass out? You know she was just texting me telling me how she want to beat my meat" Charles stated.

We laughed but getting serious, How did she get his number. None of us were that close to her to exchange numbers with her. "Wait how'd she get your number anyways?" Chanel said practically reading my mind. "I don't know" Charles replied shrugging.

We all went our separate ways going to class. As I got in class, the teacher allowed me to go even though I missed about 5 minutes of class. I heard snickering behind me as I sat down and began to do my work. I knew they were making fun of me because all I knew was my head bobbling when a paper was thrown at my head.

I wanted to say, "Whoever threw that paper, your moms a hoe" but being the little scaredy cat I am, I mumbled "Who threw that?". Nobody answered me instead all I got was laughs.

I walked to the trash and threw the paper away only to be tripped by..Aiden?? Everyone including him laughed at me. "Watch where your going bitch", He snarled. I thought we were cool, why would he change all of a sudden?

Why was he acting different?
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey guys. I don't know if this chapter was interesting, sorry if you don't like it but if you do please comment and vote. Please tell me any suggestions you have for this chapter. I apologize if your confused, I almost messed up in the chapter getting my other book mixed up with this one. Anyways please continue to read because it will get better.
~Niayah 💜