What Happens Next

I woke up today with a pounding head ache. All day all I could think about was what happened last night. Dom was on my mind 24/7. I finally decided to call him. When he answered I was so happy. I asked him if he wanted to come over and watch a movie. He said he would be here around 7 and I agreed. I cleaned the apartmeant and washed my batty. At 7:01 Dom knocked on the door bell. I quickly opened the door. We greeted each other with a sentimental kiss. Our lips departed and I invited him inside. What happened last night was still ringing in my head but I tried to surpress that feeling. During the movie I could feel Dom playing with my hair as I my head was on his shoulders. By the end of the movie we had started kissing again. We drawed closer and closer to each other. This moment felt so magical. Soon my phone started ringing. The moment got even better. My ring tone was How Deep Is Your Love.

**real oldies will know. It came out in 1977**

I didnt even realise it was ringing. Our lips departed and we stared into each other's eyes. Dom caressed my face, looked me in my eyes and said, " LILLY I LOVE YOU"

"AHHHHHHHHHHH", I thought to myself.

I took a moment to take it in. I giggled uncontrollably and he laughed. I couldnt help myself anymore. I kissed him. I felt so safe with him. He was my protector, my saviour. I broke the kiss and looked at him.

COUPLE MINUTES LATER!!

Dom said," Do you want to go out for something to eat?" I was so excited. Of course I said yes. I ran to my room to get changed. After what seemed like 5 minutes which actually turned out to be 40 minutes I can out of my bedroom. Dom stared at me in surprised. He got up and walked towards me. He kissed my neck and I giggled. "You look absolutly stunning!!!!" I felt so flattered.

"Let get going," I said. We got into the elevator with Dom and 3 other persons. I was kind of sad because I couldnt get to have my solo elevator party. But I was happy because I was wilth the person I loved the most other than Team Super.

FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS ON THEIR 'DATE'. Hope you like this chapter and I will try to continue updating the story.