In the begining

Lilly's P.O.V.: "Dom was supposed to be here by now. Where is he?" Suddenly I heard a knock on the door. I was so happy to see Dom again. We have been friends for a long time. We have kissed before and I have always said he was such a good kisser. I have had feelings for him for many years but I have tried my best to keep it under wraps. I quickly jumped up and ran toward the door. I opened the door and I saw Dom. He looked so cute and handsome. We werent even able to exchange words. He stared deeply into my eyes and I stared into him. It seemed as if the world had stopped and soon our lips were locked. Our eye quickly closed and I could feel his soft lips against mine.

Our lips departed for a moment as we took a breath. Seconds after we were back to it. We were so into the moment that without realizing I had taken hold of his shirt and pulled him closer to me. Whithout letting our lips depart we stepped into the apartment. He picked me up into his arms and carried me to the bedroom. We stopped kissing and we stared into each other's eyes. He took a whole of my neck and flung me onto the bed. He jumped unto the bed and started kissing my neck. I started having all types of thoughts.

**What will Team Super think? Will they like Dom? Eff it I like him. Are we going to do it? Lilly, remember you are a virgin. Are you sure you want Dom to take it? Shut up Lilly!! Dumbhead***

I snapped out of my head when I realized I wasnt ready to take that step.

I pushed him off of me. He looked at me in surprise and asked "Sorry, Did I do something wrong"?

No no no!! I just dont think I am ready to take that big step. He stared into my eyes. I felt so ashamed. He put his arms around me and tried to comfort me. I felt so bad that I let him down.

I Hope You Enjoy This Story And I Will Be Sure To Write Another Chapter!!!