Sisterhood_Assassin

Name: Mai Takahashi
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Appearance:

Name: Mai TakahashiAge: 23Gender: FemaleAppearance:

Love Interest: Aoi~ He was trained by Kenshi.
Family: Suchin (Mother Dead), Kenshi (Father alive), Takeda (Alive elder brother)
Occupation: Popular Dancer, Power Ninja/Vigilante
Weapons/Powers: Kobe-Justu Tonfas, Telepath
Personality: Sweet, Caring, Brave, Strong, Courage.
Bio: Mai is the daughter of Kenshi Takahashi a retired hairdresser. She joined a clan named the Ozunu Clan at age 6. She was trained by Tanya. She became ninja at age 16. At age 18, her ninja clan was burnt down by another clan. She returned to Edo South Ward of Edo.
Extras:
*Mai has a skinny body.
*Takeda was a warrior.

~~

Name: Shurei Kou
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Appearance:

Love Interest: Soji ~ They both live in the Kyokatei

Family: Aki (Mother deceased), Kiko (Father deceased)
Occupation: Servant, Power Ninja/Vigilante
Weapons: Piercing Powers, Tonfas
Personality: Strong, Curious, Brave
Bio: Shurei is the first child who went to the Ozunu Clan to become a ninja. When she was 18, she became ninja and ran away from the clan that was burned down. Shurei returned to Edo and her parents are killed by Lord Tori. With anger and sadness, she decided to avenge their deaths.
Extras: *Learn More later

~~

Name:

* Pearl Blake

Age:

* 19

Gender:

* Female (Pretends to be a boy)

Appearance:

* Blake has short red hair in the back with it slightly longer in the front

* Blake has short red hair in the back with it slightly longer in the front. She has green eyes. She normally wears a white button up collared shirt and some frill around her collar and sleeves, tucked into black pants that are also tucked into boots.

Love Interest:

* Kinshiro ~ They have not met.

Family:

* Unknown, She doesn't remember.

Occupation:

* Unknown, doesn't remember. Most likely merchant.

Weapon:

* Unknown, but she seems to know how to use a gun.

Personality:

* Pearl is very silent. She never talks, and she often stares at people. She is mostly seen by herself, and she doesn't ever try to talk to any one.

Bio:

* Pearl has amnesia. All she remembers is that she was ship wrecked and ended up in Japan.

Extra:

* Pearl is from England.

* Pearl does not understand Japanese.

* Pearl hides her gender as she woke up dressed like a guy

* Learn more later

~~

Name:

* Oboro

Age:

* 20

Gender:

* Female

Appearance:

* Oboro has long brown hair with lighter brown eyes

* Oboro has long brown hair with lighter brown eyes. She wears her hair in two pigtails, hanging over her shoulders. She normally wears a light green kimono. Her ninja outfit is a black and red skin tight suit with a black mask over her mouth.

Love Interest:

* Natsume ~ Oboro and Natsume have not met before.

Family:

* Wakasa ~ Brother / They have not seen each other in years.

Occupation:

* Iga Vigilante

* Tabloid Writer

Weapon:

* A Sword

Personality:

* Oboro is very harsh to people. She tends to yell at people, and she hates being around people. She does have a soft spot for Lainey, the youngest member of the Iga Vigilantes.

Bio:

* Oboro does raised by her parents with her older brother, Wakasa. When their village was destroyed, Oboro ended up in Iga. She was found by the leader of the Iga Vigilantes, Aaron. Aaron let her stay and gave her a place to live. She ended up becoming an Iga Vigilante. Oboro ended up becoming very close with Aaron's daughter, Lainey.

Extra:

* Oboro is what made Wakasa become a doctor as she wanted to be a doctor.

* Learn more later