18. The ATL

Yn POV

We just arrived in Atlanta and we are going to chill at Stars house for a little while. When we got there major and demonie answered the door.

"Hey Yn!" major says hugging me

"Hey major"

"Hey everybody else" he said

Major always calls me his girlfriend And king says I'm his side chick but he said its because he was with Niya first and thats his wife. These little kids are straight players like fr. Btw we call TIP unc.

"Here are my beautiful nieces" unc said hugging us

"Wassup unc" niya asked

"Wassup witcha"

"Nothing much what about you?"

"You know just making this money chilling"

"I heard you on that one"

After we all said our hellos and stuff it was Show time.

After the show it was on to Miami. We were coming off the stage and when i tell you ATL Showed out i mean we SHOWED OUT. But now we are on our way to the buses and headed down south to Miami. We only have two months left of this tour and I'm not gone lie I'm kind of ready to get home. I mean don't get me wrong i love preforming but its stressful but i would never take it granted.

Skipping To After The Tour

So we finished with the tour but it doesn't stop there me and the girls booked up with photo shoots and interviews and events award shows every freaking thing you can think of. But I'm not complaining i got to get this money ya heard me. But right now i am on my way to this charity event. Lets see how this goes btw this is an charity event for little kids with cancer.

________________________

I know this is very short and boring but just a little update i have other ideas for my other stories but this i just can't think of anything.

I'm really sorry 😔😔😔