Chapter 6 is this the end?

Drew's POV

I couldn't believe it. My long lost sister (what she felt like anyway). Was gone. In me there is emptiness. I've forgotten how to feel emotions that's not sadness.
May I will always write to you. No matter what. I can't wait to get your first letter. So then I'll be able to write to you.
I couldn't keep the tears in my eyes. They fell right down my cheek instead.

In the morning.
May's POV

Me and my mum were at the airport. I had many layers on because the doctor said I can't get cold. Not even the tiniest bit. So I was boiling hot.

Drew I know I never confessed my love for you and now it is to late. I regret it loads.
In dispear and boredness, I sang my favourite song, under my breath.

Memories of the good times were coming back. I was about to burst out and escape - but it was too late because that second my mum caught me like the arm - like a mindreader.

"Alola here we come!" My mum shouted on the plane. She shot her arms up; she hasn't left Hoenn for ages.
"Mum." I whispered embarrassed.
"You're no fun!" Mum dulled and I rolled my eyes.
Now everyone was looking at us. Great I so love being the centre of attention!
Not.

At Alola

"Mum were are we staying?" I asked when we got out of the cab.
Alola was so pretty and tropical. I understand why I was sent here. I'm the tiniest bit happy. I love going abroad, Ok!

"Um... Over here." She pointed to a nice house. I had loads of pretty flowers in the front garden. The fence was newly painted. The door was completely clean. Everything about the house; was everything like a cottage in a fairy tale. Better, in fact.

We went in the house (which is my home for a while) I looked around and touched the soft cusions on the cream sofa. This is like a outstanding hotel that everyone wants to go to.
"May!" I heard a voice call. The voice was very familiar.
"Brendon!" I shouted. Great he was living here.
I don't like him. Well i do kind of, as a friend, that is. He used to be a great friend, but one day when my mum had 'a word' with him, he changed. He seemed over protective of me.

He likes me. A lot. It's obvious.
Mum likes him. Mum doesn't like Drew.
I knew her plan. I heard it last night.

Flashback

"Have you packed for tomorrow?"
"Yes sweetie! I am going to miss you though! More than May with Drew!"
"Caroline, wh-"
"Norman honey, you know I don't like Drew. So I've formed a brilliant plan!"
"Darling, if you were a good parent- you would be happy for May."
She completely ignored his good point.

"My plan is to make May forget about him by making her remember Brendon and not like Drew!" Mum shouted gleefully.
My dad sighed sorrowfully, defeated - since he wasn't going to Alola, he couldn't stop it.

End of FlashBack

Well I won't let her. Try me mum.

Ash's POV

Serena pulled me to every clothes stores. Her short honeyblonde hair swayed from side to side. Her smile beautiful and bright.

"This one's amazing!" She said picking up a neon pink princess dress. I rolled my eyes. She already brought:
Yellow ribbon dress £10
Multi coloured outfit £20
Short Red skirt £5
Sylveon tee shirt £10
Gold key necklace £30
Matching Gold key bracelet £25
Gold tiara £40

Now this dress is £20. I will add up and see how many poke pounds/dollars she spent. £10+£20+£5+£10+£30+£25+£40+£20=
:(A/N Me: #goes on calculator)
Answer:
£160!

I miss Misty's smile. Now she will never look into my eyes. All she says to me is, oh look it's Ketchup with the Princess! I always tell her that we are just Friends but then she hits me with her mallet and says, carry on dreaming kiddo.

Serena has forced me to stay longer in Hoenn. Why World? Why?
The word Why reminded me of Wynaut.
All i want to do is eatttttttttt

Serena's POV

I suddenly had a bad feeling.
Why was I selfish?
Misty's hurt I can sense it.
Of course she is! And it's all my fault!
I feel terrible.
I will say sorry for everything I just... Well... Reasons don't matter I need to apologise.
"Ash wait here." I said and walked away to Misty. Ash looked shocked.
"Misty don't run away!" I shouted with tears in my eyes.

Misty's POV

I know something Serena doesn't. I forgive her but it is to hard to say so.
Tears of sorrow streaming down that soft skin made me stop running.
She was sorry, and I was just running... why should I run!?

"Misty I am sorry" Serena said helplessly. She was out of breath, tired out.
"I forgive you Serena. But its just hard, you know." I replied. I had to tell her something and now is the time to do so.
Now or never
"Serena, I'm your long lost twin sister..."
(A/N I made it up)

Word count: 888
Hoped you enjoyed
Thanks for reading
@pansy1 out

Edited: {✔}