Chapter 14

May's POV

My heart is rushing. My head is spinning.
Many regrets. Many.
Drew, only if I let you in the room that day.
Only if I put the address so you could reply.

Hold every memory as you go, yeah.

I remember the time with the Wynauts.
I remember the time on the beach with him.
I remember when Drew helped me when Harley played a trick on me so I lost.
I remember all those precious times we have had, that will never have again.
Because of what I had done. It's my fault I lost him. My fault. Not his. He just tried to help all along.

Drew's POV

My body is aching all over. Its all my fault. Why did I do all those stupid things? It's my fault. Everything's..my fault!!

Only if I told you before you left.
Only if I didn't go to that dance.
Because of me her illness is worse than before. She could not survive! Maybe be no more!!
All because of me! I'm a mean person. Such a selfish mean idiot!
It would of been better if I never met her.

I remember so much, and how much I care.
I will hold every memory as I go.
And she will always be in my heart what ever happens
Even though she obviously hates me but that's not het fault. I don't blame her. I won't hate her.......ever! No matter what happens.

Third POV

May set off to the music hall, her heart pounding. Her chest felt tight. She wanted to be back in Hoenn with her family, on the sofa watching a movie with popcorn. Max next to her, trying to snatch all the popcorn while she holds it tight. Her mum and dad chuckling away and getting out more popcorn so Max can have his own.

Looking about her, she saw couples so happy with true love. They looked so happy. Like everything was perfect.
She had been like that once. That day when all of her gang hung out. She remembered it clearly.

*FlashBack*

They were all at the countryside. It was a beautiful summer's day while they ran in the grass.
"Hey Ketchup!! Watch out!!" Misty grabbed Ash and pushed him over.
"HEY why didn't you warn me!!"
"I did, baka -_-"
"Come on guys!" May laughed, "Hey I know it!! You're in love!!~"
They blushed crimson and kept on refusing.
"You are!!! You Are!!" Gary shouted, while is arm was around Leaf.
They spent more time laughing about stuff and playing truth or dare.

At the end of the day

"I had fun today. I'm gonna miss you guys." And with that, Leaf walked into her house, "bye...." tears slipped out of her eyes.
"Leafy!!" Gary cried desperately.
They all hugged him.
"There there Garyie-Boy."
"Garyie-Boy!! Seriously! You're crackers Ashy-boy."
That was there last proper day...as a group.

May sighed and kept on running, faster and faster. Not stopping. Tears of memories...and melodies.

Drew felt a pierce of emptiness on his heart.
Little did he know if he carried on it could be him. He could be happy. He could find true love.....well he already has. But you know what I mean, right??
Tears forming in his eyes as he ran.

Brianna sadly looked at Drew.
He seemed completely empty and heartbroken.
Even though she loves him, loads, she will try trick Brendon to help.

Brendon didn't seem sorry at all.
He was being heartless. Which was not his fault. It was all Carolines fault.
Soon he might be changed by Brianna, in a good way - that is.

May POV

Born to be together...

We arrived as I heard that line on my IPOD.
"*sigh*"
Only if me and Drew were born to be together, which we were, at first. Weren't We?? Mum just mucked it up. Was selfish.
Who was I going with? Brendon said... Who cares? Why should he be the boss of me?

"May... Don't talk to Drew, okay?" Brendon held me close so I couldn't escape.
"No!" I shouted.
His face showed disbelief.
"Sorry I thought you said no!"

"I did, n-o spells no. Quit bossing me about all the time! You can't force me! It's my life, I choose what I want to do with it, and you know what I want to do! My life is to be with Drew and if I can't then there is no reason I should be alive!" I bursted out.

Drew's POV

I heard that as we came in. May. Dear May. Dearest May.
She stood up to Brendon, for me.
"May! It's me!" I shouted. Brianna was pretending to scoul - because she was trying to trick Brendon. It was part of her plan that she told me.
She looked surprised to see me.
Then her face softened into a warm smile.
"Drew..." She said until she was pulled away.
☆♡☆♡☆♡
"Welcome audience and contestants!! This is going to be a good competition! Our first beautiful couple is Drew Hayden and May Maple! Give it up for the Contest!"

We held hands and made it onto the stage. It was beautifully lit up. Lights everywhere. Like a dream.

The nervousness went, as I saw her standing next to me.
We both took a deep breath and started...

Word count: 900

Hope you enjoyed!!!!
@pansy1 out!

Edited: {✔}