> 1 <

For this story, Hakyeon are young than Wonshik and and he ages is as same as Hongbin.

Seoul, April 2012 (Past)

Alarm kept ringing forced Hakyeon to open his eyes. For a month he woke up just in time, he turned off his alarm. Hakyeon stretching his body and come out to his balcony. Fresh air come into his lungs. Sweet aroma of morning dew he smell slowly,  appreciated every singles fresh air that slowly came into his lungs with eyes closed. Then he open his eyes and saw a familiar person from his balcony.

He is here

Hakyeon smiled, his eyes follow every steps the young man walk wearing basketball jacket. So today is monday. He had memorized every single things about this young man, his school schedule, his morning jog schedule, he likes for guitar, his favorite food, even his jacket schedule. Blue for Monday, black for Tuesday, green for Wednesday, brown for Thursday and red for Friday. Only on weekend he do not know because the young man didn't really show up in front of his house. "Ah, he change his headphone" mumbled Hakyeon. Still looking at the young man who is now greeted the postman. The young man hum with smile created on his lips. Hakyeon froze while looking at him. "Aaaaak..... He's smiling......" he screamed in his heart, still looking at the young man that now riding a bicycle. Ride away, a small smile still on Hakyeon's lips.    

"Hakyeon-ah...." called his mother from outside his room, made him woke up from his daydream. "Hakyeon-ah.. Wake up..." called his mother again. Made Hakyeon walk to his door and open. "Already awake?" his mother look at him, still disbelief. Hakyeon used to woke up late. "Go take a shower then. We breakfast together" said his mother and walk down the stare, go to the kitchen.

______________

Just look at you I'm happy. Don't you know see you laughing, smiling. I feel a heaven in fron of me. Just with your presence I'm happy. Feel your presence around me, hearing your voice, it made me feel in heaven. Love is beautiful, isn't it? Just for a while this love become poison... For me...

_______________

"Hongbin...!!" Hakyeon run toward his friend. "Oh... Good morning Hakyeon-ah" Hongbin smiled, showing his dimples with waved his hand. 

"Have you done the homework?" asked Hongbin as the two of them enter their class. Hakyeon look at Hongbin with puppy eyes. Hongbin hit Hakyeon on his hand, "You must be forgot" Hongbin sighed. Hongbin gave his homework to his friend so he can copy the answers. "Thank you Kong-ah" Hakyeon quickly copy the works. Hongbin stood up from his seat, "Hey, want something from the canteen?" offered Hongbin. "It's okay. If I done do this I will go by myself" answered him, still doing his work. Hongbin nodded and walk out from the class to the canteen. 

Tuk.

A soft hit on hakyeon's head. Hakyeon tilted his head and pouted, "Yaa... Wonshik-hyung! Can you stop hitting my head. How can I not be an idiot if you keep hitting my head" scolded Hakyeon. Wonshik chuckled looking at Hakyeon who is now continued his homework. 

"Where's Hongbin?" asked the other while take a seat in front of Hakyeon. He couldn't stop disturbing Hakyeon from doing his work. "Ahh.... Finally..." Hakyeon done doing his homework. He stood up and walk outside from his class following by Wonshik. Some of time Hakyeon will push away Wonshik's hand from poking his back. 

"Thanks for reminding me Kong-ah" said Hakyeon after having another light breakfast with his two friends. "It's okay. You always forget your work though. But please do not forget about your or else I won't help you anymore" replied Hongbin. Wonshik laid his arm around Hakyeon's shoulers, "Hakyeon-ah. Remember, today you are mine" Wonshik winked. But the finger slap is what he get back, Hakyeon stick out his tongue and run away. "Ya... Cha Hakyeon..." Wonshik chased the younger. Hakyeon ran as fast as he could until he bumped into someone chest, causing he fall on his butt.   

First of all.... I AM BACK WITH MY ANOTHER NEO FANFIC!! Okay okay... So, the story is completely are not mine. This is one from my favorite mini novel. I just changes the characters and some of the line. If the author of the story have a wattpad and read this, I'm so sorry for using your fanfic. Hope you don't get angry with me author-nim XDD 

- Ney