10

Hakyeon followed Jaehwan's steps down the long hallways of the hotel. The man tried to pursue Jaehwan's long steps until they stopped in a room with long tables and flowers that looked scattered. Hakyeon eyes going wider, the flowers too much if you have to be resolved before the ceremony began, "the opening ceremony of the hotel will begin soon, right? It seems impossible for me to finish in such a short time" Hakyeon looked at the flowers were drowned.

Jaehwan's smile reminds Hakyeon of a person's smile. "Where is he now?" He thought for a moment then pushed the memory right away, he did not want to get hurt again. "The event will be over two hours later, after which there will be a banquet in this room. Well, you can decorate these flowers in that time" continued Jaehwan as he allowed Hakyeon to start his job.

__________

Taekwoon looks uneasy at times seeing the hotel's ballroom door. "Where is Jaehwan?" it's raging in the heart. 

He nearly dumped his second champagne when he saw the man he had been waiting for from his stepping up elegantly.

"You're everywhere" Taekwoon whispered.

"You will be very grateful to me today hyung." Jaehwan ignored Taekwoon's question, the man smiled, taekwoon understood that there was a big surprise awaiting him.

"Be careful if the surprise is not important, I'm burning all your children" threatened Taekwoon on Jaehwan who was so crazy about Chopper's figure and called the choppers 'kids'. Jaehwan just smiles he knows his hyung will not be able to do that to him.

Taekwoon really wants to strangle the youngest when he does not remember how he loves him. How not in the middle of the opening ceremony when he just came down from the podium and was about to approach the investors, Jaehwan pulled him out of the ballroom to follow him exploring the long hallways of his hotel. Jaehwan leaves Taekwoon in front of the dining room which is slightly open. Vaguely sound melodiously beautifully greeted his hearing.

Taekwoon frowned, he knew this voice and this song. The song he sang many years ago in front of a man who always lived his heart ever since. Taekwoon stepped forward a little open the door, seeing a short guy in few inches from him. He almost fell to the floor, his knees felt weak. His memory drifted back into memories that he always remembered every detail until this moment.

#Flashback#

Hakyeon approached the Taekwoon who had been waiting for him in the backyard of the school. The young man leaned under a maple tree that began to yellow and drop, according to his promise to wait for Hakyeon behind school after class. "Taekwoon-ah, why call me here?" Hakyeon sat down beside Taekwoon who was smiling at him, the boy's eyes imply sadness. Taekwoon hinted that Hakyeon was silent and started plucking the guitar next to him.

( I bet you know this song)
"Maljubyeoni eobseodo nal ihaehae jwoyo

Damadwotdeon jinsimeul da yaegihalgeyo

Uriga cheoum mannan geu nal gieok hanayo

yeppeun geu ipsullo... naege useojudeon

Geunal ihuro... nan dajim haesseoyo

Jeoldae nae pumeseo geudael noki sirtago...

kkeutkkaji gagetdago

Saranghandan mal...

malloneun bojukhagetjiman, geuraedo aneul nan, gobaekhalgeyo..

I wanna be with you, hangsang geudae han georeum dwien

Geudael jikyeojul... georeon saram itdan geol... itji mayo..."

His voice flashed beautifully, his eyes staring right into Hakyeon's eyes as if it was telling that the song was for him. Taekwon continued to sing the song until the last stanza he again looked at the man whose eyes were now glazed. Taekwon hugged Hakyeon, the man could not say anything. He felt his love was no one-sided love anymore.

"I love you ..." Taekwoon whispered. "Hakyeon-ah, do you want to promise?" Taekwoon stared at Hakyeon deeply, the latter nodded. "If one day, I hurt you, I'm sorry, do not listen to my explanation, run away from me as far as you can, do not read my text and answer my phone," he said seriously.

Hakyeon opened his mouth wanted to ask but been cut by a soft lips on his. Hakyeon closed his eyes, accept every love that Taekwoon convey it through his kiss, their first kiss. The beautiful kisses were astonishing as Hakyeon felt Taekwoon tears flowing between their lips. The cold autumn winds fly the leafy maple leaves with Hakyeon's heart that swelled happily.

#Flashback End#  

"Why ...." Hakyeon softly slipped accidentally to sing the song Taekwoon sang before. 'I still miss Taekwoon' his heart never obeys his brain always yelling that he should think of Wonshik, for what he thinks of the young man. Hakyeon was still busy putting the flowers he decorated on a tiny table under the big window in the dining room. He had not realized there was someone behind him who looked full of longing. The man stepped slowly toward Hakyeon who continued his sweet memories again. 

"Hakyeon-ah ..."

Hakyeon's body reacted to the sound that had come from the memory. The man turns round, his eyes wider, unable to hide his surprise.

.
.

A/N: Sorry for take so long, I was practiced for this morning event.