chapter 32

Morgans POV:

A few minutes later Hotch and the rest of the team pulled up in the SUVs. Reid got out and started toward me, and let me tell you one thing if looks could kill i would be dead. I sighed and looked at him while saying "Look man i didn't do this. I went to the bathroom for literally five minutes and when i came back she was gone." He stood their and his face was bright red, then in a matter of seconds he fell to the ground with his head in his hands sobbing. It was so hard to watch him like that.

Nicole's POV:

*Thump thump thump*

I rolled around and bounced around in what i figured was some sort of van. I couldn't exactly tell because I was blind folded. A sharp pain shot through my shoulder as I rolled into a wall. I heard someone far away grumble something that sounded like "stupid bitch" I smirked and shouted "Get used to it ass I'm about to become your worst night mare!" I heard a growl and the van came to a screeching stop. I rolled into another wall and yell "SHIT!!!" A door screeched open and fresh air came in, another sharp pain hit my shoulder and my head felt heavy and my limbs went numb. I heard a thump next to me and then I didn't remember anything.

I woke up a while later and felt my hands and ankles being held down. All of a sudden my blind fold was ripped off and light flashed in my eyes. I growled and shouted "you ass hat I'm gonna rip your balls off and make you eat them!" Carter walked through a door and chuckled "oh my sweet snow princess you have no idea how long I've waited to be with you." I chuckled coldly "Please the only reason I'm hear is because your a sick bastard that is lonely pathetic and stupid." His emotions changed and then his face went hard again with no emotion. I smiled sweetly "oh I'm sorry did i insult you? Good bastard" I said the first part slowly like i was talking to a five year old. I felt his hand make contact with my face and blood ran down my lip. I spat on the floor near his shoes and it was pure red. He smiled an evil grin and slapped me again. More blood ran down my lip and on my neck. I just shook it off and smirked "really you think that hurt you hit like a pussy." Carter looked at me and his face was bright red. All of a sudden his face changed and he walked out of the room. A few minutes later he walked back in and had his hands behind his back. On the inside I started to panic a little but I kept a straight face. He pulled out a knife and a whip from behind his back, smirking he held them both up." What one do you prefer?" I smirked "neither I don't want to play your games. This shit is getting old and its the reason the we aren't together." He smiled "knife it is then" I had finally lost it one wrong stab and he would hurt the baby. I knew it was too late to stop him but i could at least try. He started to softly trail the blade up my arms and across my neck. It sent shivers down my spine and i whimpered softly. When he heard me he stopped and smirked "listen here you little slut this is whats going to happen I'm going to kill you precious Spencer, Then you are going to pick one of you little team members for me to kill. Got it" I nodded my head sheepishly. He spoke up again "Pick who you want to die." I sighed and said "i choose......."

A/N

cliffhangers are a bitch huh?