chapter 26

Christmas snuck up on me and i could hardly believe it was here. Being in California made the time fly right past me. Even though I've already been here for 6 months its seems like it was 3 weeks. I ran through Stevens beach house and jumped on the couch. When i went to pick up my laptop off the table i heard a crash and then Steven yelled. His terrier Marco came running from the hall and Steven was stumbling along behind him. I laughed and said "so how many mixed drinks did you have last night?" He frowned "i have no idea...." I stood up and shook my head. He followed me into the kitchen "Rita is coming over tonight for diner" I groaned "really you know i hate her!" He chuckled "please its Christmas eve and her real family lives in Canada you know that." I mumbled "its good i have other plans" He smiled "so other plans aye?" i smiled like a fool " I've been meaning to tell you.. I'M FLYING BACK TO VIRGINIA!" He smiled "that's amazing so your going to surprise them huh?" I nodded "my flight leaves at 1 o'clock this afternoon and my stuff is already packed!" He chuckled "Aaron was right you were going to go back sooner than a year..." I smiled "even though i left i knew i wasn't going to be able to stay away because Virginia is where Spencer is. and where ever Spencer is that's where i belong... i just didn't realize it until now" He chuckled and shook his head while i finished making pancakes.---------- I boarded the place to Virginia and soon we were taking off. I would miss California but Virginia is where i really belong. Only one person really knew i was coming home and that was Morgan. I guess it was just safer that way. -------- When the plane landed i ran to Morgan and jumped in his arms. I've missed my friends but most of all Spencer. He laughed " lets go if you want to surprise spencey then we need to get to his house before he does!" We hopped in Derek's car and drove to Spencey's and my house. After Derek helped me hide my stuff i turned the lights off and sat in the living room on the couch. About half an hour later i heard my old truck rumble in the drive followed by a door closing and three dogs barking. The door swung open and the lights flipped on. When he saw me he smiled from ear to ear and dropped the bags in his hands. I giggled "I'm home" We started walking towards each other and met about half way. He placed his hands on my hips and i wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him sweetly. He smiled "your back" I giggled again "you knew i couldn't stay away. being gone made me realize how much i truly love you." he grinned "I love you too" He started thinking about something for a minute before saying "so does this mean your my Christmas present this year?" I smiled and giggled " I guess so.... merry Christmas baby"

--------------------------------------------

a/n A www well just a little Christmas eve magic there's more to come for Christmas day and new years day!!!!

Nicole <3