1💖

Apologies to those who has read this as I am currently changing basically everything in hopes that my style of writing has improved during my unannounced hiatus. Thanks for bearing with me all this while and I really hope you enjoy the new version, suggestions and positive criticisms would be very much appreciated, curses and harsh languages would not be. Have a nice day.

IRIS' POV

Fire.....Blood.....Charred bodies and broken parts....Screams echoing all around
Smoke curling upwards from the scorching flames down below, I am running, panting......before I'm suddenly picked up and hit across head, slowly blacking out, I let out a blood curdling scream.

       Ahhhhhhhhhhhh....., I jolt out of bed sweating all over, this dream has been repeating itself in subconscious ever since I escaped from my prison about four years ago.

Switching off the now blaring alarm I proceeded to perform my morning rituals from brushing to bathing, then dressing and make up, today's makeup was pretty exceptional as I was finally graduating from high school.

I have been living by myself since my escape, working part jobs and trying my possible best to get a high school education and now those years of hard work finally paid off. I proceeded to put on the ensemble particularly bought for this day, a black wrap-like mini dress with silver stones and some silver accessories with my beautiful sandal-like heels.

Pic of dress below

Grabbing my silver clutch and an apple I walk out of my soon to be ex-house into the pre-ordered taxi which was taking to my destination, Greenland Academy

It was a pretty quiet journey allowing me to organize my thought and what this meant for my future. I had an education, some savings but no idea about my past and I know I could never fit in with the humans as I was something more, a mix primal and deadly, an apex predator , a werewolf to be precise.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Apologies for my rudeness, I am Iris Amelia Jordan, an 18 year old rare werewolf running from a danger far beyond one's comprehension, one that threatens to make my life way worse that my previous years of captivity.

I am a blonde beauty with sparkling blue eyes and a body to die for, on the unhealthy skinny side has I have been rationing food in hopes to find a more permanent accommodation and if possible my mate.

The taxi dropped me off at the school, I greeted my few human acquaintances, the whole graduation ceremony went off without a hitch and as I threw my graduation cap in the air with the other students I could feel that my life was truly just beginning and hopefully it isn't all bloody and angsty.

I know that was quite short but it is my first time re-writing any book so I hope you vote and leave comments, hopefully updates will be regular. Thanks for reading.

Btw my birthday is in about 10 days, 11th of this month to be precise and one of my resolutions was to have at least finished a book, so this book might feel a little rushed but bear with me and I sincerely hope to be able to bring you some kind of enjoyment as you re-read this book. Thanks

Follow me on instagram @queen_divo
Lots of love💋💓😘