3💖

Image of Dahlia's outfit (I wasn't too sure on the outfit to pick so I put both in the book)

ALEX'S POV

Waking up this morning felt different, I felt restless and my wolf was pacing anxiously at the back of my mind. I was actually awake before my alarm rung, quite surprising as I often have to replace my alarm clocks that had gotten destroyed one way or the other. I went o my bathroom for a quick shower, after which I changed into a t-shirt and some loose track bottoms.

Leaving my room, I walked down to the common kitchen in the pack house were I me my twin younger sisters assisting the former Luna; my mum and some other older female members of the pack to prepare breakfast.

Morning mum, ladies, Sophia and Skylar.I said while picking up a slice of toast, morning, they all replied with a cacophony of voices.

I turned to leave when I was suddenly stopped by Dahlia, also known has resident whore/pack slut, she was wearing an absolutely disturbing excuse for a dress.

Pic of Dahlia's dress

Are you even listening, she quipped

With a jerk, I stared directly into her eyes, sorry wasnt listening, currently thinking about other stuff.

Even with he extremely uninterested look on my face currently she still made an attempt at seduction, placing her hands on my chest she started to move it up and down, you know I could help reduced your tension, she said with an extremely high pitched and nasally sounding tone.

Normally I would be turned on from her touch but all I felt at this moment was extreme disgust and even more irritation from my increasingly anxious wolf.

Picking her hands off me, I threatened her to say away from me, I then proceeded to the dining room as I had worked up quite an appetite.

Taking my seat at the head of the table, I ate quite quickly while engaging in small talk with the pack members around, as soon as I was done signaled my beta to see me later then I continued to my office and started another long and painful day of going through boring files and signing lots of documents.

🌹🌹🌸🌹🌹🌸🌹🌹🌸🌹🌹🌸🌹🌹🌸🌹🌹🌸🌹🌹🌸🌹🌹🌸🌹🌹🌸🌹🌹🌸🌹🌹🌸🌹🌹🌸🌹🌹🌸🌹🌹🌸🌹🌹🌸🌸🌹🌹🌸🌸🌹🌹

The restless feeling continued throughout the day even up till dinner which my mum eventually picked up on (mothers and feelings), dodging her questions I finished dinner and went to take a shower to cool off a bit while Dalton takes the warriors out for patrol.

Resting on my bed while scrolling through my phone I felt a poke through the mind link

Alpha, Dalton started, as soon as he mentioned Alpha, I sat up straight as seeing that what he was trying to tell me was quite important since we were best friends that mostly ignored hierarchy and titles.

We found some rogues during patrol, killed the two hostiles and we have a wounded one, most likely female, what should I do?

Bring her in, I replied. I will meet with her.

Yes Alpha, on my way.

Cutting off the connection, I proceeded to dress more appropriately as I was just in my sleeping shorts, slipping on joggers and a shirt, I walked downstairs to meet Dalton at the front porch.

While waiting, my Sophia and Skylar came to wait with me though I tried sending away,

We just wanna see what's going, started Skylar

Besides you are here so you can protect us even if anything happens, continued Sophia

And we can even protect ourselves, we have been training, we arent babies anymore, finished Skylar.

I still wanted them to leave but apparently they were curious, such careless idiots, I eventually gave in when the started using their weird pouts while threatening to report to mum.

About five minutes later I started to smell one of the most delicious mixture of scents I had ever smelt before in my life, it smelt like roses, lavender and spring, kinda like the grass smell after a light rain shower, it was so intoxicating and it had my wolf howling with joy dispelling all earlier feelings of restlessness.

Turning away from the twins to try and find the source of the nice smell, I saw Dalton returning with the presumed female rogue wearing just his jacket and bleeding quite profusely.

Turning back at Dalton to growl because of his smell on her I saw from my peripheral vision how she was falling.

It was like everything suddenly slowed down, screaming the word MATE at the top of my lungs, I rushed to try and catch her but she was already on the floor.

Frantically calling for the pack doctor, I ignored everyone around me, including my mum and the other pack members who had come out at the sound of the commotion, and bent down to gently pick her up and walked towards the pack clinic.

I finally returned to awareness after the doctor took her from me and chased me out so she could work.

Turning to face my family and friends I was greeted with sympathetic eyes and words of concern.

Hey, it will be okay, said Dalton while he patted my shoulders, her name is Iris by the way, she introduced herself earlier he continued.

Iris, her name is as beautiful as she is, even with he blood and grime she had looked so divine while I was carrying her, but she was quite light and that was concerning even more so when Doctor Hayley returned with her diagnosis.

Ive hooked her up to the necessary equipment, accessed her injuries and they should be healed in about a weeks time.

I was confused, why up to a week, she was a werewolf wasnt she, so why wasnt she healing fast, bringing up my confusion with Dr Hayley, she sighed.

Well for starters her injures her quite severe, she has four broken ribs, a punctured lung, a lacerated stomach and bruises covering almost the entirety of her body, hearing the gasps pf the pack members, she continued.

She is also quite malnourished, and it seems like her wolf is injured, so the healing of her wounds would be prolonged, by the way she slipped into a coma, which is quite okay as her healing wont be disturbed.

Its unknown when she will wake up but she will, Dr Hayley finished and turned to go back to her office, well after telling that Iris couldnt receive any visitors ill tomorrow.

Burying my face in hands, I replayed Dr Hayley words in my head, wondering how I was supposed to react, seeing as I just found my mate and she was lying on an hospital bed.

I told everyone to leave including my mother, to get some rest since I was going to wait outside till I was allowed in to see her.

Days passed, I was slowly losing my mind, It had been two weeks and she hadnt woken up yet. I was currently in my office finishing up the work that had piled up when I refused to leave her side. Going to eat a bit I was notified by Sophia (one of his twin younger sisters) that she was waking up.

Dropping everything I ran towards the pack clinic and arrived just in time to see the warmest shade of blue stare at me and in that moment I felt so much joy before she turned to the side and started throwing up.

Note: I finalized the name of the pack as Crescent moon.

Hope this was not too bad, It is one of my longest chapters. Please vote and comment.
Lots of love💋💓😘