Character Information; Wikipedia Format

(The video is there because I was listening to it while writing this chapter in college.)

Serena Rosella Shepard (born 28 May, 1995) is an English actress, model and musician/singer. She is often credited as either 'Rose Sheppard', 'Rosella Sheppard' or 'Serena R. Sheppard'. Serena is often recognized for her recurring roles in CW's 'Supernatural' as Christie, daughter of Crowley and her role as Tanya Stark the daughter of Tony Stark in multiple Marvel Cinematic Universe films.

She is also distinguishable for her multiple roles in Disney films and cameos in Disney television shows, ranging from 'Rapunzel' in Tangled to 'Merida' from Brave,

However, in the dancing world, she is most known for being the daughter of one of the revolutionizing people for Irish step dancing, Anya Harris - who along with Michael Flatley, made it become known as 'Riverdance'. Serena then went on to perform 'Riverdance' for the first time during the opening ceremony of the 2003 Olympics in Dublin, Ireland, with the current cast of 'Riverdance' and with James Flatley (A/N This is a character I have created), Michael's nephew as her partner during the first duet.

^Picture of Serena Rosella Sheppard, 2014^

Born: Serena Rosella Sheppard

28 May, 1995 (aged 20 through main story line (2015))

London, England

Physical Features;

Hair: Long, light/medium brown

Eyes: Medium brown

Skin: Slightly tanned

Height: 5 ft. 4"

Other names: Serena R. Sheppard

                             Rosella Sheppard

                             Rose Sheppard

Occupation:  Actress, Singer/Musician, Irish Dancer and Model

Years Active: 1997 - Present

Fluent in: English, Romanian, French and Spanish (and even though it's not an 'official' language she is also fluent in Elvish, both Quenya and Sindarin)

Parents: Nathaniel James Sheppard ✝️ deceased (father)

                  Sophie Bethany Pitts-Sheppard (step-mother)

                  Anya Natalie Laird née Graul (mother) (A/N portrayed by Jean Butler)

                  Philip Leon Laird (step-father)

Sibling(s): John Christopher Laird (younger half-brother, aged 12)

                     Hannah Rowena Rachel Laird (younger half-sister, aged 5)

                     Lucas Matthew Laird (younger half-brother, aged 1)

Aunt(s): Elta 'Danneel' Ackles née Graul (mother's younger sister by 6 years)

                 Mackenzie Ackles (Jensen's sister (I couldn't find her middle name))

                 Sarah Louise Sheppard née Fudge (Mark's current wife)

                 Carolyn Marie Carlson-Pitts ✝️ (Sophie's older sister – deceased)

Uncle(s): Mark Andreas Sheppard (paternal/father's half-brother)

                   Gino Graul (maternal (I couldn't find a middle name))

                  Jensen Ross Ackles (maternal in-law (I am having Jensen and Danneel together earlier in the story line rather than, 2003))

                  Joshua Ackles (Jensen's brother)

                  Mark Pitts (Carolyn's husband)

Grandparents:  William Morgan Sheppard (paternal grandfather)

                               Imelda Marie Sheppard ✝️(paternal grandmother - deceased)

                               Edward E. Graul Jr. (maternal grandfather)

                               Deborah Graul (maternal grandmother)

Cousin(s): Max Sheppard

                    Will Sheppard

                    Justice Jay 'JJ' Ackles

                    Sarah Pitts-Lowry (Jake's older sister – couldn't find info on her so please bear with me)

                     Jacob Mark 'Jake' Pitts ~A/N Yes I decided to add BVB in this story, please do not judge, I love their music and this is my story so please no hate, I also couldn't find much information on his family so please be patient with me at points through the story~

(In Future; Isabella Sheppard

                       Zeppelin Bram Ackles

                       Arrow Rhodes Ackles)

Godparents:

Genevieve Padalecki & Jared Padalecki

Michael Flatley

Johnny Depp

Hugh Jackman

Jensen Ackles & Danneel Ackles

Personal Life:

Serena started out her career very young by doing some modelling for young children clothing lines and small acting jobs alongside members of her family such as her mother, aunt - Danneel Harris (also credited as Danneel Ackles) and uncles, Jensen Ackles and Mark Sheppard.

As she grew older she played younger versions of both her mother's and aunt Danneel's characters and also starred in some of the biggest films and television series' yet, such as, Doctor Who, Lord of the Rings (as her mother's' characters young child) and its prequels The Hobbit Trilogy as a younger version of her mother's character in Lord Of The Rings.

And just as she was getting pretty well known in 2006, for her film 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest' as Jasmine Sparrow, the unknown daughter of her godfather, Johnny Depp's character, Jack Sparrow, after the premiere in London the cast was invited to a celebratory dinner at her mother, Anya's house, while her father, Nathaniel, was on his way back from a project in the US, while driving from the airport to the house, he had an unfortunate road traffic collision, taking his life.

The next morning the young actress, then at the age of 11, found numerous videos on YouTube of fans and other celebrities expressing their love for her late father and them saying their condolences for the family, so in reply to these she decided to make a tribute video to her father.

*A/N - Now if you want to find out more, you will have to stay tuned for the next update of Serena's life.*

Face claim: Sofia Carson

Edited: 25th February 2018

              4th March 2019

              9th April 2019