Chap 1

EDITTED :ADDED CHAT ROOM PICTURES

 Jumin's POV

C&R International company HQ

Yesterday there was a stranger entered our secret chat room and it turned out to be a lovely girl - that's Zen's thought . I'm still not sure if she was a spy or not since her story seemed a little bit ridiculous. But the most important thing was Zen flirted with that girl and honestly I was jealous with her.

I think I should remind him something tonight.

Hm...I wonder what others are doing?

-Jumin has entered the chat room-

-MC has entered the chat room-

MC: Hello.

Zen: Welcome MCCCCCC.

Jumin: Hello.

Zen: So lame that you responded to her with another hello.

Jumin:I have to polite to a RFA member. 

Zen: So you accept her to become a RFA member. Good job V.

MC:Jumin,don't you have to go to work?

Jumin: I'm at work at the moment.

Zen: That don't sound like you, chatting in middle of work.
Jumin:So? I finished my work.What are you doing now ,MC?

MC:Nothing,I just got back from school.Now I'm feel lonely because nobody's here with me.
Zen: I wish I can come to your place. I know how to pour comfort into your heart.

Jumin: I've kept my loneliness in check since a long time ago.

Zen: Such a robot.

Jumin: Emotions only interfere with bussiness.

Zen: That's why I never do it.

Jumin: You won't even get a chance to do it 

Zen: Excuse me (ꐦ ಠ皿ಠ ).

Jumin: Anyways...Cats are the best pet,so MC, you should have one....Elizabeth the 3rd is the only one who sees me off to work.She's the only one I need.

Zen: Right, Elizabeth is the only one you need. I'll remember this ( ಠ ಠ )......I'm not in a good mood right now,chatting with you make feel worse.

Jumin: I don't care what you feel.Elizabeth the 3rd's love is all I need.

Zen: ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ I bet that your bed is cover with fur.Aizz, I can't even imagine it.

Jumin:Did you just imagine my bed?

Zen: Get lost (°ㅂ° ╬). I'm going to leave.My rehearsal schedule is waiting for me. Oh, MC did you feel any better?

MC: Yes, much better and I think I found my new interest. Thanks for asking Zen.(from shipping you guys lol)

Jumin: I'm leaving first. Adios.

-Jumin has left the chat room-