Summer of Sex , love, and whoredom - The beginning

This is a Story im introducing, my first one im publishing to the site. For each new character i introduce, i will give you physical traits =)

Clara:

-Waist length volumous curls black hair.

-emerald eyes.

-For the body think, Meagan Fox.

-Very tanned.

-Naturally pouty pink lips.

Today is the last day of my senior year in high school.

Today is the beginning of the rest of my life.

EHH EHHH EHHH.

I reach over to my night stand and silence the dreadful disturbance coming from a machine that i will no longer have to put up with...

At least until this coming fall, but i don't want to even think that far ahead.

"Clara!!!!!"

My mom.

"YES MOM IM UP!"

"Ok hun, just making sure, im making waffles for you pooh bear."

Pooh bear..right.

I fling off my covers to expose my half naked body. My ex boyfriends t-shit, some crap about last years NBA all-stars...whatever. I know what you're thinking..

Why on earth do you still have it?

Well that started a few years ago. When i was 15, i started to show signs of short term memory loss...at least i thought i showed signs of short term memory loss. So i started keeping memories that i could hold. Thus all my boyfriends leading up to this present point, coming to a grand total of 12.

Now your wondering how old I am..because even i have to admit, 12 is a big number , boyfriend wise.

Don't even try counting from 15 to the age is should be when im graduating from my senior year. I'll just come out and tell you that im the wise age of 17.

My birthday is in a month though.

I walk towards the bathroom, only to find it already occupied.

Who else but my pain-in-the-ass brother.

"Cliff open the bloody door!!!!"

"Dude im using it. CLEARLY."

"ITS MY LAST DAY OF SCHOOL FOR ONE, AND TWO, YOU HAVE NO WHERE TO BE CLIFF."

"Well you're going to have to fucking wait Clara.."

"CLIFF!! LANGUAGE!"

My mom sings from the kitchen.

----------------------

Cliff:

-Brown hair

-emerald eyes

-Tan

-Amazing body

-chin scruffle

------------------------

I walk to the kitchen to find the table set and my mom in her robe, placing the plates down on the mates.

Strawberry and Peach waffles are my absolute fav.

"Thanks mom."

"Mmhm." She hums while cleaning the waffle maker.

I eat up and walk to my room. Cliff will not ruin this day for me. I need to look fab on my last day. Thats the image people will remember me as. And no way am i going to look a hot mess.

I turn on my TV and listen to the weather report.

"Good Morning Ocean City! Today grab your swim suits because summer has officially begun...weather wise. You can expect it to be in the upper 80's today."

And thats all I needed to hear to whip out my new rose colored mini from H&M.

"Let's see.." I say, thinking to myself out loud, "Where are my pink pumps.."

Got them.

I paired that with a white halter top with ruffles down the middle. I'll be damned if Cliff doesn't get out the bathroom now, I have the perfect eyeliner and shadow colors to go with this outfit.

End Chap 1.

Leave Comments! Vote! or Mess. Me! =)