Summer of sex love and whoredom pt 3

Pt 3

"Mr.Daminson? Are you in there??"

He grunts and clears his throat,"Um", he stutters," yea I'm in here."

We look at each other in a panic and he gently puts me down. I fix my clothes and hair.

He zips his pants.

"Well are you busy? It's me Sara..I need you to check off my text book turn in sheet before I leave.."

"Ok, one second let me get the door."

He turns to me and mouths, 'im sorry'.

I mouth back , it's ok. I give him a quick kiss on the cheek and walk out the back door.

----

Sara.

Fucking Sara.

For the past four years of my life all I could think about was screwing Mr.Daminson. And just as it was about to happen.

Sara.

Ok so yes, one of the reasons I had to look amazing today was for Mr.Daminson. Don't be so shocked, we've been messing around since I was a junior. Last year, I started to fail his course and he insisted that we start late night tutoring. Meanwhile, the only learning I was doing was either bent over or face up. Call it what you want but it is what it is. We've never gone all the way though. I've been left to imagine and imagine only. Today was going to be the day. Screw Sara!

"Hey Clara!"

I look over and see my bestfriend, Amanda.

--------------------

-Long sandy hair

-Button nose

-Buttermilk complexion

-Deep brown eyes

-Think Michelle Trachtenberg

-----------------------

"Hey babe!" I yell.

"Ugh can you believe it? Senior year! It's over!"

"I knoww... No more highschool drama."

"Oo I'm not so sure about that, did you hear about TK and Amy?"

"No..do tell"

"Well Amy heard from Candice who heard from Brent who heard from Meagan who heard from Big Mike,"

"Wait which Big Mike.."

"The big Big Mike."

"Go on.."

"That he saw Amy giving Ty a blowjob in his car at T.G.I Fridays yesturday."

"I'd believe that."

"ha same here"

We walk down the hallway, greeting people as usual, as if we were on a runway, because after all , this is our last day being top bitches of high school.

-----

It's 1:30 in the afternoon, and half of our senior class is already gone, heading towards the shore.

I on the otherhand, am sitting in my car, my white Audi TT, a birthday gift from my , doesn't-give-a-damn-but-wins-you-over -with-money father,waiting for Amanda to get in her car and follow me there to join the rest of our grade. Really going to miss Amanda. We've been friends since 7th grade. When I had braces, and she wore pig-tails. It was the summer before highschool that we both got hot. I got my braces off and discovered vouge, and Amanda finally got boobs and lost the Tom boyish look along with her new arrivals. We've been through alot together and I'm going to miss her company. She's off to Brazil to bang hot brazilian guys all summer, and I on the other hand am lost as to what on earth I'm going to do.

BZZZZZ!!

"EEP!!", I scream.

Damn , forgot I put my cell on vibrate.

"hello?" I answer.

"hey it's Jay.."

"Oh..hey Jay.."

-----------------

Jay:

Black hair

Diamond earring

V cut bod.

Bright green eyes

Think Italian GOD.

-------------------

"Listen, I really want to chill with you before I go away for the summer. I'm leaving in 4 days.."

Jay. What is there to say about Jayson Panin.

Jay is the one that got away. I was practically in love with the guy 4th-10th grade. For some reason .. We were both trapped in each others friend zone. I told him how I felt at the end of 10th but..he didn't feel the same.

Pshh if he only knew the balls it took from me to tell him.

As you know, I'm more for sex then the relationships. I have a dude mentality in that area. Anyway we hardly talk now.

So you can imagine my surprise from this convo.

"oh uh..ok?"

He laughed. "Is that a question or an answer Clara!"

I laughed too. Nothing was funny..just goin with the flow.

"where do you want to meet?"

"How about I treat you to a movie.. I'll even buy you a slurpy."

What is this freshman year?

"that sounds great."

"Alright, tomorrow night, I'll pick you up."

"ok, you remember the address?"

"Clara..I think enough happened there for that address to be stamped in my head for eternity."