Long nights and small bars

"So how much did you say?"
"100 per night"
"Alright, get in"
I watched him walk quickly towards his small, dirt covered car and began to trail behind him. I hated this job. I hated it, but it's all I had. I dropped out of school when I was 15 and I was never good at it anyways. My mum is a drug addict who works as a teaching assistant and my dad? Well I don't know my dad.
My dad left when I was around 3, when my mums high she talks about him a lot. About his perfect brown eyes and short black hair. How he fucked her like a pornstar every night. But when she's sober he's a dickhead who never treated her right. So all in all I don't know him, but I don't know if I want to.
"You alright?" The man stopped and looked at me puzzled at my day dreams.
"Yes, fine, lets go"
We both climbed into his pile of rust and drove to his flat; it was a silent ride. His house was small, nothing much there. A table, 2 chairs and a kitchen - basic supplies - then a bedroom.
I walked through the bedroom doorway and my jaw instantly dropped. Gags, dildos, vibrators, ropes, handcuffs, blindfolds and I could go on and on and on.
"Like it? My own design"
And I suddenly snapped back to my reality.
"Let's get this over with" I muttered and looked him in his eyes. Hunger, greed. That's all I saw.
He grabbed me forcefully by the waist and kissed me. At first I tried to pull back but then I realised, this is my sickening job. I began to kiss him back and except his tongues entrance into my mouth. Slowly but with strength he guided me to his bed still kissing me then pushed me so I was beneath him. He pulled away from the kiss to lift my black vest over my head, revealing my small cleavage and making me feel naked.
He smirked and cupped my left boob and began to play with my nipple. After a few seconds he pinched it, hard, and I screamed.
"Baby what's wrong? I paid for this"
"That wasn't part of it, pain is not part of it" I growled and looked up at him.
"Darling pain is always part of it"
He climbed off of me and went to his chest of draws and began gathering a bunch of objects, but I couldn't see what.
It took me a while to think, what did he mean pain is always part of it? The moment I gathered my thoughts, I snapped back and he was cuffing my wrist the his bed pole. Immediately I prepared myself, this has happened before.
~~ 2 months before ~~
"So what are you going to do with me daddy"
"Oh my darling, close your eyes and don't you dare open them"
I heard shuffles and footsteps, clanks of metal. I could definitely make out a whip, I could tell by the way it sounded when he wacked it against his hand. He had already tied me to the table with a rope so I couldn't move anything except my mouth. I began to scream realising that I was in for a lot of pain but that was soon silenced by a red gag over my mouth and a blindfold over my eyes. I was left vulnerable, naked, gagged, and now my vision was gone. I'd have to rely on my hearing.
I was in a star kind of shape, spread out evenly on the bed. It hurt my ankles and wrists if I moved so there was no point.
I was thinking of a way to free myself when I felt something rounded against my pussy, then it started vibrating. It got faster and faster and I couldn't control my moans anymore. But as I moaned I was whipped. Hard. I let out a muffled scream.
"No moaning darling"
I obeyed. What else could I do? He began running the vibrator up and onto my clit, then I felt a warm finger insert into my pussy. I balled my hands into fists trying to resist the moans but he noticed and went in and out, each time thrusting another finger, soon fisting me. After about a minute I was crying. I was being stretched so far and I couldn't do anything except wait.
He ripped out his hand and thrusted his cock deep into me; that's when I heard somebody walk in
~~ end of flashback ~~