intro

{ Santana's POV }
The whole glee club was in the choir room waiting for Mr. Schuester to start the lesson, I couldn't stop thinking about puck, the way we met, it was an immediate connection and I could feel the Sparks, the chemistry, the fireworks. I could feel it all.

~ 2 years before~
Math class.
{ pucks POV }
I was messing around in math class, and all of the sudden I saw the most beautiful girl I've ever seen walking to the room, she was wearing a Cheerios uniform and a high ponytail. Her brownish black hair caressed her shoulders so beautifully. Her piercing dark brown eyes looked around the room, and we locked eyes. she was so beautiful. I know I say that about every girl. but this time. I meant it. The next thing I know, she's sitting right by me.

{ Santana's POV }
I walked into mrs. Hagbergs room and sat down next to this guy. He was really hot and looked kind of bad ass and I was digging it. Oh god did I just say digging it? what era am I from? Anyways class started and I can tell he kept looking at me. so I broke the silence.
"take a picture. It'll last longer" I said in a bitchy undertone, smiling.
"I'm Santana Lopez" I said looking at him. He was way cuter up close. I stared into his eyes and waited for him to respond.
"I'm noa- I'm puck." He said kind of hesitantly. It was cute. He was nervous. Also was he about to say his name was Noah?
"Who's noah?" I said curiously
"Well, Noah is my first name, puckerman is my last. I prefer puck because I sound like more of a badass and I didn't just step off the bus from jesus land." He smirked.
I giggled, I couldn't help it. He was cute and had a sense of humor. that's rare.
mrs. Hagberg stopped our conversation by yelling at the two of us to "shut up".  About 10 minutes have passed, puck passed me a note with his phone number on it. I smiled and put it into my phone and before we both knew it. Class was over. puck and I have been dating ever since. We'll sort of.  We've never made it official. We just text, We've hooked up and kissed in the halls and stuff but I see him kiss other girls and he's seen me flirt and hug with other guys. I want something a little more tho.