F I V E Y E A R S L A T E R

Jesy POV:
Phoebe was now a 12 year old girl with a thriving attitude, however she kept her family orientation which was lovely. She has a very close connection with Jade after struggling with battles with her health, she always had Jade to lean on to which was such a big help.

Little mix are doing exceptionally well, we're publishing our 8th album now and are more than excited, Phoebe has heard all of the tracks and she says that it's her favourite one in her opinion, however I'll always look back to 4 years ago and know that those were the glory days, I'll always know that's when I finally got my daughter back and my life was at it's highest.

Perrie is in a loving relationship with Alex still, they've just had their first son, oscar, and it's safe to say hatchi isn't taking the new arrival so well! I always told her she spoilt that dog! Jade is still with Jed and they have been taking things slowly, however they're planning their first child soon and it's so cute to see it happening. Leigh Anne is still Leigh Anne, she's married to a man named James and has twin girls, Zianna and Nova, they're already the best baby fashionistas you will meet, even if they aren't even one yet! I am engaged to a guy called Harry and we're pregnant with our first baby together, Phoebe seems excited and I'm excited to see our family grow.

These last 5 years have been the best I've ever experienced and I'm so glad I've done it with the most important people in my life, my girls and my daughter.