Bolt the Fennec Fox

Whelp! The full body picture is done for this little dude. So here he is... Introducing...

Bolt the Fennec Fox!

Bolt: *walks in and poses for y'all*

Bolt: hey everyone ~

Now to give some info on him

Name: Bolt
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Sexuality: bisexual
Looks: the pic above. He is consistent with dark sandy colours but his markings are flame coloured. He has striking blue eyes and the under part of his tail is black.
Personality: Bolt is really a flirty but he also is quite the sweet heart. He loves children and he loves to show off sometimes, though he doesn't brag. He does get quote snippy at times but he doesn't do that unless he's in a sour mood. Bolt is known for his incredible ability to create fire and lava. Which also leads him to be sort of a hot head at times. He doesn't take too kindly to suspicious talk, or people who act all weird and try to fall all over him; it'll cause him to accidentally burn people. But otherwise Bolt is quite nice and calm, but you dare mess with his friends you'll see a monster come out. Basically he turns into a fiery demon and he won't come out of it unless cooled by someone he cares about or water.
Likes: unknown for now
Dislikes: basically I stated most, others are unknown
Crush: Pyro the Cat (belongs to @_-SpadeTheCat-_ ), Tails the Fox
Rivals: Blaze the Cat
Friends: it varies, mostly Knuckles is his closet friend

His back story will come later. Talk and rp with Bolt here if you'd like!

Bolt: *winks* don't be shy. I won't burn~