Anyone Have Suggestions/Tips?

So... If you don't already know this by Em's birthday we are trying to get a kitten and this Christmas we're saving up to get Copic Markers.

Also to expand on our art supplies and get more places to store them for her small room.

Anyway. We like to use mechanical pencils so we wanna get... Like one single pencil and some lead stalks... You know to store and have around. Um...

We would like to get different erasers, yes...

But don't suggest charcoal at all. We cannot stand it.

Anyway we'd also like to get more bristol board paper and mix media sketch books and one water colour paint book. Which we can find at like Michael's or Hobby Lobby... Amazon...

Whatever.

So... Speaking of paints we would like to start with chapter brushed, then work up. We're in the-- trial and error process you know? So uh yeah.

Mostly water colour and acrylic paints. Maybe tempra but I'm not sure yet.

Now... We use Pigma Mircon pens for outlining our drawings... Well we want to try new sets of outliners so if you have any suggestions, comment please.

*scratches head*

Slow but sure process. And um.... Yeah...

Oh! Also we're trying to get a laptop or tablet to do digital art on. That would be nice.

Do you have any suggestions for us? Please! Please! Let us know! We appreciate it and--

Em: Silv. You can stop. Calm down buddy.

*sighs* apologies *smiles sheepishly*

Em: it's okay fluff. So yes as Silv stated do that for us! Thank chu!

*smiles*