Logan's Decision

Logan’s Decision

Being able to get out of school, seemed very interesting to me.   Philip had just told me that he planned on taking me out of school.  I had a lot of questions though like would my parents allow it, what about Sam and Riley.  I could not just leave them out there by themselves.  the run in with William really shook me up.  Also it comforted me, knowing that Sam and Riley could hold their own in a fight.  I just feel like it is my responsibility to be their for them.  I am the one that put them in this predicament, all I wanted to do was make some people feel welcomed and I made matters worse.  I need to be their for them, but if i wanted to be useful and be able to protect them I needed the training.  There was only one  person that could teach what I needed and that was Philip.  Having to leave Riley and Sam would be the hardest thing I would have to do. Could i ask Philip if they could come to? i would have to ask the next time I saw him.  

That same day Philip came over for dinner and I pulled him aside and asked.

“Master?”

“What is it Logan”

“I have decided to take your offer but i want to see if Riley and Sam can come with me?”

“No.”

“Why can’t they come master?”

“You need all the time i can't be training them and you at the same time I need to focus on you and teach you all I know.  I can tell you what I can do though.”

“what do you mean?”

“I can get one of most trusted friends to teach them what they need to know.”

“That sounds perfect but how good is this guy?”

“He is real good I have seen him grow up my self.”

“ Good I hope that they learn a lot from him they need all the help they can get, ever since they ran into William I want them to be better they were lucky to get out the first time.”

“I see, I will let him know, are you sure you want to leave everyone and come train with me?”

“Yes! as long as I know that my friends will be taken care of but first i want to go back and see them and tell them myself what is going on.”

“Ok Logan anything else?”

“ I cannot wait to do this.”

So I went to see my friends, the friends that have been with me through just about everything.  I sat them down and began to describe what was going to  happen, when i finished i could see the tears in each of their eyes.  We all knew that we might never see each other again so we took the time we had left and did the natural thing, we went and had a good time out.

I woke up early the next morning and walked back to Philip’s, I was ready to to start to engross myself in the world of magic.  I thought I was ready.  I was about to find out how much i was underprepared to face William much less Jonathan.