Chapter 2 - WORK

After we had dinner I went to my room and posted some pictures of Kylie and I in the pit. I started to fall fast asleep after all the posts were done loading. Next thing I know I was sleeping like a kitten.
--------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up too Kylie talking on the phone while twirling her hair. I smirked because I knew actually who it was.... I silently got up from the bed and tip-toed behind Kylie...and then I took the phone! "HELLO? WHO IS THIS?" I said in a deep voice. Kylie just stared at me. Then out of nowhere she tried taking her phone back but I pushed her away with my hand. But then Josh answered, "Um...hi?...who is this?" "THIS IS KYLIE'S BOYFRIEND." Kylie had a pissed look on her face. She snatched the phone away from me and quickly said, "NO! THAT WAS BONNIE. I DONT KNOW SHE DID THAT...um how about I'll call you back in a minute?" "Ok I'll be ready." Then Kylie hung up on the phone. She just started me down before she said "BONNIE WHAT THE HELL?!" My eyes got wide open and I started to laugh. I mean it WAAS suppose to be a joke. "Haha sorry, but if he really does care about you then he will call you back. Or when you call him back he'll pick up." I said nervously because I do NOT want to get my a** kicked by my sister.

About 47 minutes later they were still talking over the phone. I couldn't handle it so I thought I'd earn some extra bucks for shopping. So I drove to a gymnastics/dancing,tumbling/cheer gym and I got greeted by my boss, Lauren. "Hey Bonnie! I'm glad you could make it to work today!" She was super nice and she was in her 40's but she can get mad kinda easily. Then there's her son, don't. Get. Me. Started. I use to have a crush on him but I wouldn't say I do anymore. He became more annoying than funny, I don't know how much longer I could take it.
"Hey Bonnie." He held his hand in front of me in a first. I just looked down, and then back up at him. He brought his eyebrows and eyes up basically telling me to fist bump it. So I did, then he added an explosion to the end...geez.....after that...weird "conversation" I started my shift of helping the tumbling girls. They were so nice and cheerful everyday. Man, I'm lucky to have this job to be honest. I earn about $97 every 1-2 hours a day. I know it's not a lot but I'm working on it. Although It usually depends on how it goes during class.  After working for 10 hours I was so tired I could barely feel my legs and arms. Everyone left and it was just me who had to lock acrotex down for tonight. I closed the door, locked it, made sure it was locked, and then turned around to walk to my car. I saw Lauren's son and he was talking to his mother. It looked kinda serious. But I don't care, it's not any of my business anyways. So I just shrugged my shoulders and drove home.

Today was kinda boring. I didn't do anything fun except work for 10 hours straight. At least I had different people every hour, some were annoying, some were nice, and some were on and off. I kept thinking about what Lauren was talking about to her son but still. I shouldn't care because it has nothing to do with me....right? Eh, I'm probably just overreacting. I tucked in my bed waiting to fall asleep.....mmmm....it feels so good to rest.....I wish I could sleep for hours and hours but I do have work.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Ok so I'm going to end this chapter right here. I'm really sorry that it's short but I don't have a lot of time now a days since school is coming up. But atleast it's better to post less than nothing at all. :)

Ok by no joke, go follow my sis on Instagram and Wattpad she's honestly the best thing to happen to me (so are the bøys too <3) .

Instagram: dun.with.jxseph
Wattpad: dunwithjxseph
Instagram account 2: _.sp00kydun_
(Btw The O's are suppose to be zero's)

Instagram account 3: tysh._.confessions

Go show A LOT of love to her accounts! She's super nice and y'all would love her! <33