Chapter 4

Lacey's POV

George carried me in to the Cafiteria.

Draco ran up to me. "Lacey...are you okay!?"

"Stupendous." I said.

"What did dad say to you?"

"Called me a mudblood, unwanted, unloved, and a liar." I said then sat down at the Gryffindor table.

I began to eat. I picked up a peice of bread and slowley tore it apart putting it in my mouth.

"Lacey are you alright?" Hermione asked me.

"I'm fine." I said. "I don't want to sleep in the hospital wing...I want to sleep in my room." I whispered to my self. George threw his arm around me.

I finished eating and layed my head down.

----

I guess I fell asleep because the next thing I knew I was being carried. Someone placed my in a bed then I felt two pairs of lips on my forehead. One unknown and the other is George.

"Keep her safe." Snape said.

"I will." George said. I fell back into a deep sleep except this time it is not peaceful.

Dream

"You mudblood. Unwanted, hated child!" Father screamed

"Leave her alone Lucious. She is loved and wanted. She is not a mudblood.Severus was and is not a muggle!" A very vivid shadow said. The shadow began to brighten into a person. The person I knew as 'mum' . I look just like her when she was my age, blonde hair, blue eyes. I'm also like her too with liking some muggle things

Father pushed her down. Walking over to me He raised his hand.

"Father please...I love-" He moved his hand fast and

I'm suddenly jolted awake by a worried looking George.

"Ace what happed?"

"Nothing just a bad dream." I said.

"Want to talk about it?" He asked. I shook my head.

"I'm cold..." I said.

"Want to snuggle?" He asked wiggling his eye brows. I gigfled and nodded. He sat on my bed and layed down under the covers. I turned.my body to face him. Our chests where touching, our faces are nearly two inches apart but I can still feel his hot breath on my face.

I yawned. "Go to sleep Lacey, you're tired." He said.

"I know but that nightmare really is bugging me." I said. He wrapped his arms around me protectivley.

"I'll be here, go to sleep." He said. I nodded and shut my eyes and fell asleep again.

-------

"Lacry...Lacey wake up." I herd Snape say. I rolled over and fell on the ground.

"Ouch." I said. I just layed there.

"Are you alright?" He asked.

"Peachy." I said. I just layed on the floor up at him. He laughed.

"Do you want to get up off the floor?" He asked.

"Not really it's quite comfortable for someone who just woke up." I said. He laughed again.

"Well I really want you in class today so I talked to Madam Pomfre and you can leave today but you and George have to stay in my room for Lockharts hour."

"Yes sir..." I said.

"Now breakfast starts in an hour so you can go up to your common room." He said. I nodded and crawled back up on the bed.