Chapter 2

Lacey's POV

I sat next down to Ron and George sat on the other side of me. I looked down at my plate.

"Psst Lacey...Ace." I herd. I turned around to see Draco.

"What?' I asked harshley.

"What's wrong?"

"Father will kill me!" I said.

"No he won't you didn't choose to be in Gryffindor, the hat chose." He said. I nodded.

"Okay hurry along kids we have to take you up to the dormitories!" Said Proffesor McGonall. I ate quickly grabbing my belongings. I fallowed the rest of my house.

"Lemon Drop." She said and the door swung open.

"Here you are girls that way boys that way. Class starts tomarrow." She said. I nodded.

I sat down after she left looking at the amazing fire. "I'm going to go study." Hermione said. I giggled.

"What?" She asked.

"Don't you think it's kind of early to study?" I asked.

"It's never to early." She said. I nodded and stared at the fire again.

"You should be studying too." A boy taller and older then me said.

"Leave her alone Percy." George said.

"Well class does start tomarrow." He said.

"I don't want to sudy." I said simply he walked away with a huff. I started thinking about how father would kill me and let a few tears slip knowing me and Draco can't be together as a family anymore.

George picked me up and set me back in his lap. "Hey!" I said.

"Hello." He said smiling.

"What do you think you are doing?" I asked. He looked around.

"Sitting duh." I chuckled.

"Whatever." I said. I layed my head onto his chest.

"Ace..."

"Yes George?" I asked.

"Wha- never mind." He said. I nodded and layed there. I started getting sleepy.

"I'm going to go to bed." I said and got up.

"Me too." He said. I walked up to the room thing. I already forgot what it's called.

I got in my pajamas and fell asleep.

--------

"Lacey wake up we have to go the breakfast." Hermione said. I got up and got dressed pitting on my robs and putting my wand in my pocket. I grabbed my books and headed down to the dormitory.

"Oh I got you up and hour early." She said and laughed. I giggled.

"I love sleep." I said. George came in.

"Hl,

,ello Hermione....Hello Ace." He said.

"Hello George."

"Your up early." He said looking at me.

"Indeed but you are too." I said. He chuckled.

"How are you doing today?" He asked.

"Very tired." I said looking at Hermione. She put her hands up in surrender. I laughed.

Harry came down. "Hello Harry." I said.

"Oh goodmorning Lacey."

"How are you doing this morning?" I asked.

"Good better then yesterday." He said. I nodded. "Why did you nod?" He asked me.