Contest 5!

Hello, guys!
Yes, I'm finally back.. Thanks to all of you that have been patiently waiting while I'm drowning in Schoolwork!

So, this time around, here are the details you need to follow!

(I will be using this cover! Though it is not published yet, feel free to PM me if you want a sneak peak to get a better sense of the story!)

Title: Chinese Whispers
Author: SourStrawberryGirl (And your username/Watermark)
Type: Cover
Faceclaims: Yes, preferably a male, although you can include his best friends. (The faceclaims is up to you!)

Description:
When the small town of Pier's Creek is caught up in a murder Investigation, following the believed Suicide of High School Senior, Ryan Demetri, the whole town is caught up in rumours and speculations about his death.

Except Ryan's best friends, Mikayla Carson and Caleb Wilson.

They know Ryan's parents were lying when they told the police they didn't know where Ryan was, the day his body was found.

They knew the police were covering up the reports of his death, but what they didn't know is that Ryan sent them letters...

Clues.

Clues that they had to decipher before New Years Day to prevent Ryan's murderer from striking again.

DEADLINE: 1st September, 2017

Get creative, people! Start making your amazing Covers!